Neverfull Weight?

The NF itself is very light but has the potential to get heavy with the amount of items you can fit in it. If you don't carry much you should be fine. But if you do ever plan on carrying more items, as someone else mentioned, the totally has better weight distribution and you may want to look at that as well. I've been carrying a lot more recently in my totally mm and the other day when I put the same items in my NF MM DE it seemed heavier. But I think it has more to do with the thickness and length of straps rather than the weight of the bag.

I can't carry heavy bags so the NF's are perfect. My DE tends to dig in a lot more due to the coating but the vachetta of the mono will soften. I only really feel the mono dig in if I wear sleeveless tops or I overload it with heavy things like books. I hardly do that though - I use mine more like purses. 🙂

I agree. I don't plan to use mine as a tote per say but more of a large purse. It's going to be fairly empty but I really enjoy the extra room if I want to add more. Like to add a light scarf or maybe small purchases from Body Shop or Sephora.