Neverfull toughts?

i have the neverfull GM and i use it for traveling and on planes... its great to stuff everything you need in there.. I took it to Disney World in July and then to Mexico [road trip] in August. I don't reccomend carrying a whole lot of stuff for a long period of time, it gets too heavy after awhile. But all in all, i LOVE IT. Cute traveling tote.

Loving_Couture: Hey fellow Montrealer!

I love the look of it but then I keep on reading mix review about it and had doubt until I saw a lady carrying one at Marathon Restaurant last week.

Definitely will pick one up. I have 3 young kids and it will probably be a great tote for me.

Remember when you are paying this kind of money on a bag, make sure you LOVE what you buy and don't settle for less.

I have the MM and use it quite often! I find it to be a very funtional (holds a lot of stuff) and attractive tote and looks great w/ just about anything IMO. :yes:

i have the neverfull in pm- a great go- bag! and i do have the mezzo cabas- which has the zipper- but it is much heavier and bulkier (kwim)
a TOTALLY different look! but two totally different bags. anyway- ilvoe my pm!

I love my mm! It was purchased as my work bag and it does it's job very well. I can hold contracts, binders and my lunch in it. I just put my wallet and a pouchette acc in it to hold my personal stuff and away I go.

I only bought the GM because I needed something to accomodate my widescreen laptop back and forth to work. Other than that I wouldn't use it as a normal everyday purse. Probably great for travel though.

I realized a couple of months ago that the attributes of my all-time most carried bag are open top, fairly small size "10"x8"x2", shoulder strap(s) just long enough to fit snugly under my arm and an easy-care material. The Neverfull PM fits those criteria perfectly. I have a feeling that I will be carrying my Neverfull PM a lot and for many years to come.