Neverfull or Mini lin Speedy

i guess the Neverfull! im planning to get one for myself! but i don't know where to get it because it's on wait list! does anybody know if it's available in Hongkong or any other country without the waitlist?

It really depends on what you want/need. I just saw the neverfull IRL and didnt like it too much. It's really more of a beach/travel tote. The lining is great that's why I wanted it at first. Straps and the canvas are thin (I hope I'm making sense) so it's lightweight and very soft. It's not reversible coz the inside pocket sticks out and the strap stitching is obvious.

If you do have a speedy, you can always try another bag in the mini lin line. There are a couple of ladies here, though, who collect speedys....

Good luck and hope this helps :smile:

I am a fan of both. Although I do not own a Neverfull (yet) my best friend just purchased one and I tried the MM on at the store. If you like things zipped up and can't fall out, then the speedy - but you know that b/c you have one. :smile:

I honestly think the speedys are more practical and I think the mini lin line is adorable. So I'd vote for the mini lin - if you didn't already have a speedy. So I'd say neverfull - as long as you don't mind an open top. The inside is freaking cute, and it can be worn as a shoulder bag as well as in the crook of your arm and handheld. So I say go for versatility and get the neverfull. It really is cute IRL. I barely noticed the thinner straps in person. The shape is nice and it its expandable (sorta) haha. hope that helped even a little :smile:

While the Neverfull is lovely (I had the GM but I am exchanging it for the mini lin speedy 30 in ebene), it tends to bottom out a little bit. Maybe its because I had the large size, but that thing was hard to keep its shape. Its not structured. Its a typical tote, trust me on that one. I tried downgrading to an MM, but when I saw the MM, I was also in fear that whatever I put in it may not keep its shape. Also, please dont reverse the Neverfull, because you will start to see creases in the leather when you flip back to its original side. I am exchanging my Neverfull. I grew close to the bag, but its unstructured at best. Good Luck!!!