Neverfull monogram GM handle ~ I think I have ruined my bag :(

It looks like it just needs to be reglazed. Not a big deal: take it to your store and they will send it off to be reglazed.

I need to do this too. Do you know how much it costs? My bag is from 2009 and have the receipt. This is totally normal by the way!! I agree on that! Wow! I'm agreeing a lot with you today Fab! ;) heheeeee

I need to do this too. Do you know how much it costs? My bag is from 2009 and have the receipt. This is totally normal by the way!! I agree on that! Wow! I'm agreeing a lot with you today Fab! ;) heheeeee

I don't know how much it costs. You have to take the bag to a store to get an estimate from the repair manager. :smile:

This also started to happen to my Neverfull after a year of use, and I thought there was a problem, but it's totally normal.
I brought my bag in, and the manager said the red glaze isn't really that bad yet, so I waited to have it reglazed.
I think for this bag it doesn't look unusual, but if you want to have the red glazing done again, you will have to be without for bag for possibly 3 months! If you can live without it, might be worth it.
Also, they absolutely will return your bag and not send a new one. Your bag isn't damaged or defected. Getting it reglazed is just normal maintenance that a lot of people do![emoji106]🏻

This also started to happen to my Neverfull after a year of use, and I thought there was a problem, but it's totally normal.
I brought my bag in, and the manager said the red glaze isn't really that bad yet, so I waited to have it reglazed.
I think for this bag it doesn't look unusual, but if you want to have the red glazing done again, you will have to be without for bag for possibly 3 months! If you can live without it, might be worth it.
Also, they absolutely will return your bag and not send a new one. Your bag isn't damaged or defected. Getting it reglazed is just normal maintenance that a lot of people do![emoji106]🏻

Omg 3 months !!!!

I can't live without it for 3 months :sad: that's wayyyy too long