Neverfull MM

I have a Mono Neverfull MM and I love it. You should get it since you already have a Speedy which is a hand held. It's so versatile. I just got back from a week long vacation and I took it to a few cities, towns and to see the glacier. I didn't have to baby it at all. Here is the latest pic of my Neverfull MM at Moraine Lake.

Attachments

• IMG_0991.jpg
    IMG_0991.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 347
I have a Mono Neverfull MM and I love it. You should get it since you already have a Speedy which is a hand held. It's so versatile. I just got back from a week long vacation and I took it to a few cities, towns and to see the glacier. I didn't have to baby it at all. Here is the latest pic of my Neverfull MM at Moraine Lake.

Looks so good!

Wow ~ so peaceful! Great pic MatAllston!

attachment.php

beautiful picture! the background is so beautiful that it looks like a movie prop!!!!!

It is a perfect everday bag, but you might get uncomfortable with the thin straps if you fill it with a lot. If so, I suggest the Monty :smile:
lv_11870191_h_pu.jpg

But I encourage you to get the Neverfull! It is such a classic bag :smile:

I think it would be a wonderful compliment to your Speedy 25. The two bags could travel with you together if you so decide, one as a tote, and the other as a purse. Or, the Neverfull can be cinched to make it look like a purse. Or, you could just use the Neverfull everyday. Go For It!:okay: