Neverfull MM

pursesrock

Jul 29, 2006
ny, ny
I think this may be my second LV purchase. I currently have the mono speedy 25. Do you think the Neverfull MM is a good everyday bag? If not, thoughts for a better one?

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I have a Mono Neverfull MM and I love it. You should get it since you already have a Speedy which is a hand held. It's so versatile. I just got back from a week long vacation and I took it to a few cities, towns and to see the glacier. I didn't have to baby it at all. Here is the latest pic of my Neverfull MM at Moraine Lake.

Attachments

pursesrock

Jul 29, 2006
ny, ny
I have a Mono Neverfull MM and I love it. You should get it since you already have a Speedy which is a hand held. It's so versatile. I just got back from a week long vacation and I took it to a few cities, towns and to see the glacier. I didn't have to baby it at all. Here is the latest pic of my Neverfull MM at Moraine Lake.

Looks so good!

Dawn

seriously?
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
United States
beautiful picture! the background is so beautiful that it looks like a movie prop!!!!!

Nov 16, 2007
OR
I *LOVE* my Neverfull MM.... *sigh*

Here's a comparison shot to a Speedy 35 - which, keep in mind, is HUGE compared to your Speedy 25.

Modeling shot (I'm 5'6" for reference)

mikatee

May 25, 2008
It is a perfect everday bag, but you might get uncomfortable with the thin straps if you fill it with a lot. If so, I suggest the Monty :smile:

But I encourage you to get the Neverfull! It is such a classic bag :smile:

joya

Jul 28, 2008
I think it would be a wonderful compliment to your Speedy 25. The two bags could travel with you together if you so decide, one as a tote, and the other as a purse. Or, the Neverfull can be cinched to make it look like a purse. Or, you could just use the Neverfull everyday. Go For It!:okay:

Lvbabydoll

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
California
I'm 5'2 and have the MM (MOCA version) as well. It's a great size and fits everything I need on a daily basis, plus there's room for even more!