Neverfull MM or speedy 30....help me decide

My favorite bag is the speedy 30, i have it in many different patterns etc...i recently bought a neverfull mm and i really love it. its way bigger than the speedy but doesnt feel HUGE....its a hard decision to make...can you try them both on and see which one you like better? if you go with the speedy, i would go with the 35. thats my next bag!

yeah Im going to try them both at the store first...But I will need some kind of a preference rather than a 50/50 or else ill be there for 3 hours deciding... Hmm yeah I think Ill look at the speedy 35 too. :yes:

Oh gosh I had this very debate at the beginning of June. Still hadn't decided for sure after having driven the 2 hrs to LV. Got there and my super sweet SA took out both for me. I was drawn to the speedy as to me it was the "icon of LV" ... was worried about vachetta though .. wound up with the Mini Lin Speedy in Ebene (no vachetta) .. and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I got a purseket so no hunting in a dark bag for stuff - have used it every single day since I bought it .. which for me is a real record. Normally the most I'll carry a bag is a week or two then am bored with it.

So .. my vote is the speedy - UNLESS you REALLY want something to carry your books in .. and then I'd consider something else (not sure which but NOT a neverful for that purpose).

yeah Im going to try them both at the store first...But I will need some kind of a preference rather than a 50/50 or else ill be there for 3 hours deciding... Hmm yeah I think Ill look at the speedy 35 too. :yes:

ok I know you what you mean, i was there forever trying on so many bags but MAYBE when you try on the neverfull you will just feel like WOW i HAVE to get this bag, the speedy can wait. if that happens then you wont have to worry....if you like them both the same, thats when it gets hard. I really wanted that 35 but i already have so many 30s it wasnt as hard to go with the neverfull for now.

The thin straps dont bother me, they are comfortable and have been approved by LV to hold something like 200 pounds each. i think the side ties are way cute and add "something" to the bag without making it heavy. i leave mine tied up. i love how soft the bag is, it reminds me of the mono speedy in that way. I also love the inside lining. the openness of it doenst bother me because its such a good size and when its cinched and closed with the thing in middle its pretty secure. I have to put it away each night becuase i think one of my cats would chew up the straps or the side ties though :roflmfao:

ok good luck! i think either bag would be an excellent choice....oh yeah one more thing, i think the Neverfull is A LOT of bag and extra details for the price, its a great bargain.

I am having the same debate as you, and after asking for opinions and looking at ELuxury over and over again, I have decided I need both! (Sorry, not helping much)

But I am going to get the Speedy 25 or 30 (need to try them on first) in the mono first and then get the Neverfull PM in damier when it comes out next year.

I like the Neverfull because of the side ties (there are quite a few TPF photos showing how people tie them differently) and the cool lining that can be reversed. It's like getting two bags in one!!

The mono speedy is a classic though and I love how it looks. There isn't ANY LV by me though, not even fake, so it won't be a common bag.