neverfull mm or saleya

Neverfull! You can fit so much in that bag its unbelievable. The strings on each side of neverfull is use for adjusting the bag. Very unique idea :yes:. I think the gm would be great for u since you have a baby

I use the saleya MM when I have my 15mo old by myself. I carry only a sippy cup and a bottle of apple juice (in a ziploc) and a diapee wipee case with one or two diapers in it, depending on the length of trip. I prefer it over the neverfull - which I don't personally own, but my best friend uses one and I've used hers a few times and I prefer a zipped top with all the baby junk.

I carry all the "extras" in a backpack in the car, for emergencies. So I carry the essentials with me in the saleya. It also holds my groom wallet, pouchette, cell phone and keys and with the lighter interior (b/c I have the azur) its great, I can find everything really quickly. I'm really glad I got it. It fits great over my shoulder even when I'm carrying my son around.

My vote is for the saleya, hope that helped a little. :smile:
Good luck with your decision, I think either back would work great, just depends on your preferences.

I have a Saleya PM and I love it! That size does not work as a shoulder bag on me (it does for others, however). Maybe a larger size Saleya would work for a shoulder bag. For the amount of $$ spent, I think it's better to have a zip top bag...