Neverfull empreinte- Noir or Turtledove?

Which color should I go for?

• Noir

Votes: 42 42.9%
  • Turtledove

Votes: 56 57.1%

• Total voters

HSI114

Aug 4, 2020
Hello! I’ve been eyeing the Neverfull in empreinte but I just cannot decide between noir and turtledove! I usually go with anything black without even thinking about it (I have the pochette Métis in noir) but this turtledove is so lovely! My main concern is color transfer - I want to be able to use the bag daily and carefree. For those that have either, please help me! The pictures are screenshots I took from Instagram or YouTube.

95F69F31-76D4-4755-8931-9653E7FCF503.png

78AB5262-54C5-4951-8765-28C07A7AF23E.png

3B1EDCB6-52F5-447A-B7B7-5B5FFBC2D716.jpeg

26C7B9A9-98AF-45F9-A611-D4F27931E98C.jpeg

428EC7E2-DEFF-459A-990D-870A40A1D4B1.png

4CE267C3-0A7D-4A1D-AA91-C80B3183D099.png

D67DC6E4-3CE8-4A79-9ADB-A845518EBD2E.png

I’d say go with the Turtledove colour because you already have the Pochette Métis in black.

I have the Pochette Métis in Turtledove and haven’t experienced any colour transfers. I don’t plan to buy the Neverfull in empreinte just because I heard that it can be quite heavy (depends on how much stuff you plan to carry in it).

I’d say go with the Turtledove colour because you already have the Pochette Métis in black.

I have the Pochette Métis in Turtledove and haven’t experienced any colour transfers. I don’t plan to buy the Neverfull in empreinte just because I heard that it can be quite heavy (depends on how much stuff you plan to carry in it).

Yes, I don’t have any bag in this color or even beige. I usually just go for black. I like the bag in turtledove better but I like the pouch better in black

Reactions: Loriad
I have the NF in both black and turtle dove and, much like you, have an abundance of black bags. If I could only have one, I’d go with the turtle dove. I’ve only had it a few weeks, but I haven’t had any issues with color transfer (and I wear a lot of black) or marks on it. The color is a great neutral and goes with so much. GLD!

I have the NF in both black and turtle dove and, much like you, have an abundance of black bags. If I could only have one, I’d go with the turtle dove. I’ve only had it a few weeks, but I haven’t had any issues with color transfer (and I wear a lot of black) or marks on it. The color is a great neutral and goes with so much. GLD!

Wow! That helps a lot. Can you please share pictures of both? I have been looking at videos and pictures and turtlendovelooks different in each one. Is it more beige or greyish?

I buy mostly neutral, practical colours. I have a lot of black as well as burgundy and dark green. I bought the Turtledove for something different. Also, since it’s a larger bag, I feel like the Turtledove is a bit more understated. I also love the aubergine microfibre.

I prefer silver hardware on my bags so I have a few LV pieces in epi noir and monogram eclipse. In my opinion, I feel like the gold hardware on the Turtledove has a much smaller contrast compared to the black. There isn’t much hardware on it at all, but the gold against the black is more noticeable.

This is just my opinion. Either colour will serve you well and it’s a beautiful bag. Please share your final selection

Yay I needed to hear this. I have been looking but found precious little regarding wear and tear on the PM in turtledove.

Reactions: HSI114 and Loriad
Guys, I know most people said turtledove but I got it in Noir! I just really love it in black and then I saw a video on Youtube of MamaBeech who said her turtledove one started yellowing. I still love the color though and am now saving to get turtledove in either the NF or Pochette Metis!

Yay always go with your heart but I know that tough choice. Sadly (for the wallet) when I finally got the call the other day to come fast & pick up my long awaited Mono PM, they also had both the Noir & turtledove PMs, which I had zero intention of getting until they seduced me with their loveliness in the store. Went with the turtledove as it’s been sold out online forever & seemed more limited and rare than the noir, but it was just what called to me more in that style. I do love the noir empreinte & have my eye on the Montaigne in noir. You cannot go wrong w the PM in noir. It is a stunner.