Neverfull Damier.....waitlist?!?

hahaha too funny.
I just called my store in TO, ontario canada and my s/a has no clue about this bag. I just called to have my name on the wait list and he said well we have the hamstead that is similar but we arent getting the neverfull in damier.. I giggle so sweet like and informed him I was looking at a page from the lookbook and its there to be out in Nov... He's going to check and call me back.

LOL

hahaha too funny.
I just called my store in TO, ontario canada and my s/a has no clue about this bag. I just called to have my name on the wait list and he said well we have the hamstead that is similar but we arent getting the neverfull in damier.. I giggle so sweet like and informed him I was looking at a page from the lookbook and its there to be out in Nov... He's going to check and call me back.

LOL
This is the part that truly confuses me. How can there be pics in the lookbook and SA's that don't know about it?

am located in Singapore..

i've called up the boutique and they can tell me that they are not too sure if they are coming out with the damier version of neverfull coz they do not have news about it at all.. dunno if i sound stupid to them, or they juz simply sound ignorant to me!! :cursing:

Ooh, I don't like Damier for me, but a Neverfull in Azur would be beautiful! Will Damier release in november? That's early... I heard LV would only release the same bag in another line at least a year after the first one came out.

I think the wait list depends on where you live and if it's in high demand there. I just checked with a manager at one of the stores here and they did confirm that the Neverfull is coming out in Damier and Azure--YAY!!!

Ooh, I don't like Damier for me, but a Neverfull in Azur would be beautiful! Will Damier release in november? That's early... I heard LV would only release the same bag in another line at least a year after the first one came out.

Agreed with you DiorKiss! It will make a perfect casual, summer bag. Btw, anyone know when it will be available? The last I saw in TPF was Jan 2008.

^^

Yes, there will be a Damier Nevefull bag and there are pics of it in the LV lookbook that you can see at the store or do a search and you'll see it on the LV forum, but the bag is not out yet...... I'm waiting on it as well... I have the Mono Neverfull MM and love it and I'm looking forward to the Damier version!