~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

Just curious what you all put in the zipper pocket of your neverfulls? I always just put my phone in there, it never occurred to me to put anything else there. But my addiction is those what's in my bag videos on youtube and most of them don't seem to acknowledge the pocket, or they say they don't use it at all.

Thoughts?
The zipper pocket is super useful, it fits full size Sarah wallet NM, you won't be worry about pickpockets.

Anyone planning on getting the navy neverfull when it’s released? I’m hoping someone has good photos they can share and knows when it’s going to be released! I’ve heard both February and March but nothing confirmed.
I’m interested in getting the navy neverfull and am waiting to see more pictures or any reviews. But I haven’t seen any. It’s a bit strange really.

I can’t decide and was hoping for some advice. Would you have the trim replaced? If you had done that, were you happy with the result?

I mostly wear my NF folded (which shows, but also it is a really old one), but either way… I am torn because I actually barely notice the peeling throughout the day, even though it’s quite a lot.

Attachments

• IMG_3118.jpeg
    IMG_3118.jpeg
    99.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_3119.jpeg
    IMG_3119.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 20
Just bought my first LV bag in years, I've bought SLGs here and there but I know things have changed since I last bought bags. I think I heard they got rid of date codes, I looked for the date code tab but then remembered I think they stopped doing those? Also my bag came with this weird paper tag inside, I haven't seen it before. FYI its a DE neverfull PM and was purchased new from LV online.

image0.jpeg

Just bought my first LV bag in years, I've bought SLGs here and there but I know things have changed since I last bought bags. I think I heard they got rid of date codes, I looked for the date code tab but then remembered I think they stopped doing those? Also my bag came with this weird paper tag inside, I haven't seen it before. FYI its a DE neverfull PM and was purchased new from LV online.

View attachment 5989410
Congrats!! Yes now LV uses microchip authentication. That tag is the store's product barcode but you can keep it as further proof of authenticity. Not every item is sold with it, some stores throw it out before selling.

Congrats!! Yes now LV uses microchip authentication. That tag is the store's product barcode but you can keep it as further proof of authenticity. Not every item is sold with it, some stores throw it out before selling.
Thank you! I haven't bought a bag from them since before covid. Its also MIF which was a nice surprise, not sure if that's where all the PMs come from now or not. I'll post some pics on here of her later!

Reactions: bagsamplified