~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

I would choose the pivoine interior, but that’s just my personal preference. I feel this colour is less high maintenance than having a beige interior as that can get dirty fast and I think the pink is so pretty and bold and really stands out. The beige is a nice classic look though!
Less high maintenance is something I like. It would irritate me if i made a visible mark with the beige lining. Thanks for this top tip!

Reactions: Summer3
Hi all…. Been struggling since August to get a 5th Neverfull…. But taking the plunge tomorrow as the couple still has it locally to me and I get a 3 year old MM Pivoine with pouch never used for 1200! My Christmas gift to me !!!!! I almost bought online as we can right now ….. but to spend close to 2300 with tax is nuts to me for this bag. Can’t get myself to do it, so preloved like new it is!

Anyone planning on getting the navy neverfull when it’s released? I’m hoping someone has good photos they can share and knows when it’s going to be released! I’ve heard both February and March but nothing confirmed.
My CA said the “Navy” line is going to be released mid-end of March. Taking pre-orders at beginning of month. I’m interested in the PM in Navy.

Pochette? I don’t even know what other items will come in navy
I believe the navy on navy collection will include the neverfull, pochette Métis, maybe a speedy 25, a bag with a bow (the name escapes me right now). The navy bicolour collection will have the Diane bag, speedy 20, an onthego (I don’t remember which size, and a mini bum bag (which I really want). I think I want the navy on navy neverfull and navy bicolour mini bum bag. I want the PM as well but I have to see how dark the navy is because I have a black PM and I want to know if it’s too close. This collection is gonna take all my money 😩

Just curious what you all put in the zipper pocket of your neverfulls? I always just put my phone in there, it never occurred to me to put anything else there. But my addiction is those what's in my bag videos on youtube and most of them don't seem to acknowledge the pocket, or they say they don't use it at all.

Thoughts?

Just curious what you all put in the zipper pocket of your neverfulls? I always just put my phone in there, it never occurred to me to put anything else there. But my addiction is those what's in my bag videos on youtube and most of them don't seem to acknowledge the pocket, or they say they don't use it at all.

Thoughts?
I put lady products in there so it doesn’t get used too often. I use a Samorga organizer so my phone has a nice spot in that.

Thoughts?
Keys

Thoughts?
Lip gloss and a mirror (the things I might grab often and don't want to fish around for).

Thoughts?
My phone, card holder and keys..