~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

I just ordered a screw with an o-ring (don't know how it is called correctly) from amazon us. It will arrive in August as I live in Europe. When it is there I will try to convert my neverfull pouch into crossbody because I never use it. I will keep you updated then:smile:
090E9181-41D5-4E87-8783-156B8ED5007A.jpeg22351FED-EAE9-4198-8B82-C420FBB30DF1.jpeg
I got the screws from amazon and it worked:smile: now I can use my Neverfull pochette as a crossbody. It was a little bit tricky to put the screw in the right place.

For any owners of LV Neverfull Jungle Palms Springs, how does the stamped canvas has stand the passage of time? I have searched by topic and have not found anything. Interested on getting one but after listening to what happened to the IKAY and the melting issues, decided to ask on the Palm Springs

Last edited:
For any owners of LV Neverfull Jungle Palms Springs, how does the stamped canvas has stand the passage of time? I have searched by topic and have not found anything. Interested on getting one but after listening to what happened to the IKAY and the melting issues, decided to ask on the Palm Springs
I have enjoyed my Jungle Palms Springs for 4 years without any issues! It’s one of my summer favorites.

0DB0271A-2E47-4666-A36A-78B70A4A093B.jpeg

My neverfull mm. I’ve had it for two years and I’m still afraid to use it! the patina is really slow because I keep it in the closet. Please share advice.
View attachment 4783239
The best thing is to just start using the bag. You can get a small collapsible umbrella if you are worried about getting caught in rain. Eventually as it tans itself water spots will be less obvious too. If you want it to develop more patina first you can let it sun in a window, just rotate it so exposure is even.