~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

My 1st Neverfull PM and I absolutely love it!!! Bought it pre-loved because it's always sold out on the website and I rarely see this size in person.View attachment 4760211. Car accident injuries from a year ago mysteriously resurfaced and have been bothering me so this smaller version is perfect & an encouragement gift to myself.
I love the look of the PM size. It is sooo cute. Congrats!

Brought out my neverfull gm today! It’s around 3 months old now. I wish I could stop the patina process right at this point because I love the light brown with monogram! This is my first GM and I keep regretting not getting the Azur print in GM as well. (I have DE and DA in MM)

It’s packed for the whole day! I have two apples and an apple fritter in it too lol

5E812502-3755-42BE-8EB0-F4F226876BCF.jpeg

I have seen people convert their neverfull pouches into crossbody
Has anyone experimented with that?

I just ordered a screw with an o-ring (don't know how it is called correctly) from amazon us. It will arrive in August as I live in Europe. When it is there I will try to convert my neverfull pouch into crossbody because I never use it. I will keep you updated then:smile:

Joining the club with my Neverfull PM MIF! I have a Neverfull MM in DE that my mom gave me as a gift for graduating nursing school as well which I use for work, but I am glad that I can afford to buy myself bags now too :biggrin:
Lovely PM! We don’t see these often but I adore this size. So great that you have two sizes for the Neverfull. It’s my most used bag style.