~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

I understand about the straps and both my DE and Mono NF GM’s are usually loaded when I carry them, so they can be quite heavy. However, since I purchased the strap covers for both, the straps are comfortable and they don’t dig into my shoulders. I will attach a pic of the vachetta covers and the DE covers match the brown trim. They work for me, just a suggestion.

Huh. Very interesting...thanks for sharing!!

Reactions: cheidel
I understand about the straps and both my DE and Mono NF GM’s are usually loaded when I carry them, so they can be quite heavy. However, since I purchased the strap covers for both, the straps are comfortable and they don’t dig into my shoulders. I will attach a pic of the vachetta covers and the DE covers match the brown trim. They work for me, just a suggestion.

I purchased these covers for my DE GM. It really does make a difference.

Where Can I buy the strap covers? Thanks

Reactions: cheidel
I have a small bump on the DE canvas in the middle of the bag...is this normal?
Inside the lining, there’s an indentation of where the bump is at.
I understand there will be creases from the folding when it’s packed, but this is nowhere near the folds.
Can you post a pic? That might help answer your question. Thanks.

How are the straps feeling compared to your mono you sold? New style DE straps just as soft as the mono or still stiffer than? I have a DE classic and I barely use the bag now because it hurts my shoulders after a long day. Unless I pack super light and then what’s the point of that in a neverfull. Thinking of trying another DE if the straps are much softer.

The DE straps are still more stiff than the mono, BUT it is way softer than it used to be! I remember my friend bought a DE back in 2014 and her straps were STIFF. Mine now feels extremely nice on the shoulder so maybe you should try it! I definitely prefer this over the monogram tbh.

I'm planning on buying the NF GM in ebene and I've been browsing this forum. One thing I've noticed is that the color of the print seems to vary. I've seen some chocolate brown NFs and some orange-y NF? Is that normal? Does it depend on the year or country they're made in?

The color does vary! Here is my speedy purchased a few years ago and my Clemence purchased a few months ago. Both purchased from the same boutique!IMG_6090.jpg

Reactions: Julezah
Strap covers - what a great idea. The thin straps are a pain. Mine is a few years old, but I just got a cute decoration for it.
20181025_122252.jpg

8C7742A7-727C-47E9-A9E1-98145F2CAADB.jpeg
View attachment 4174806
My first LV. I’m so in love! best organization advice? What’s the name of the little storage things people put inside? Cute ways to accessorize?
I just purchased the Neverfull GM in DA and ordered a contour organizer from 47th Heaven on Etsy after researching countless sites. I didn’t want one out of felt as it adds a bit of weight. Also, I ordered a tote from ebags that fits perfectly for sudden rain showers and when I want to stuff my bag under an airline seat.