~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

Hope someone can help! I finally bought a neverfull and did not notice until I got home how the bottom of the bag is. Is this normal? Will it go away? Sorry for the quality of the pictures I took them at night.
View attachment 4211090 View attachment 4211091

Yes normal! Use it a few times and the weight of the items inside will help to even this out. Mine looked exactly the same and its fine now.

Reactions: Pink*Petunia
I'm planning on buying the NF GM in ebene and I've been browsing this forum. One thing I've noticed is that the color of the print seems to vary. I've seen some chocolate brown NFs and some orange-y NF? Is that normal? Does it depend on the year or country they're made in?

I'm planning on buying the NF GM in ebene and I've been browsing this forum. One thing I've noticed is that the color of the print seems to vary. I've seen some chocolate brown NFs and some orange-y NF? Is that normal? Does it depend on the year or country they're made in?

Perhaps the lighting the bag was photographed in? Authentic damier ebene canvas should never be orange-y.

Woke up this morning to find a box and my new Neverfull in the Damier Ebene print is here! I’m so glad to be back in the club again! I initially sold my Neverfull with the monogram and fuchsia lining bc of my fear of the patina getting super dark, but regretted it ever since! When I saw that the DE came in RB I knew I HAD to have it! So here I am, in love all over again [emoji85][emoji7][emoji177]IMG_6135.jpg

It’s likely the lighting. I have taken pics of my bags in a variety of light and the canvas looks different in each pic.

Woke up this morning to find a box and my new Neverfull in the Damier Ebene print is here! I’m so glad to be back in the club again! I initially sold my Neverfull with the monogram and fuchsia lining bc of my fear of the patina getting super dark, but regretted it ever since! When I saw that the DE came in RB I knew I HAD to have it! So here I am, in love all over again [emoji85][emoji7][emoji177]View attachment 4216488

How are the straps feeling compared to your mono you sold? New style DE straps just as soft as the mono or still stiffer than? I have a DE classic and I barely use the bag now because it hurts my shoulders after a long day. Unless I pack super light and then what’s the point of that in a neverfull. Thinking of trying another DE if the straps are much softer.

Reactions: gabsandme
How are the straps feeling compared to your mono you sold? New style DE straps just as soft as the mono or still stiffer than? I have a DE classic and I barely use the bag now because it hurts my shoulders after a long day. Unless I pack super light and then what’s the point of that in a neverfull. Thinking of trying another DE if the straps are much softer.

IKR??!!! Those darn DE straps are ruining it for me. With nothing more than a small wallet, sunglasses & a small TP bag, it’s too heavy. Killing my shoulder!! Stupid straps.

Reactions: cheidel
IKR??!!! Those darn DE straps are ruining it for me. With nothing more than a small wallet, sunglasses & a small TP bag, it’s too heavy. Killing my shoulder!! Stupid straps.
I understand about the straps and both my DE and Mono NF GM’s are usually loaded when I carry them, so they can be quite heavy. However, since I purchased the strap covers for both, the straps are comfortable and they don’t dig into my shoulders. I will attach a pic of the vachetta covers and the DE covers match the brown trim. They work for me, just a suggestion.

Attachments

• 2B8FAD03-B406-4AF3-BF5D-2C970010374B.jpeg
    2B8FAD03-B406-4AF3-BF5D-2C970010374B.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 1,182