~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

Hi everyone,
First post here. I just got my neverfull GM, and while I'm so in love with it, I wish I'd compared it to the MM. Also, I got lucky and got a MIF GM. I'm 5'8 and although it doesn't look incredibly giant on me, it's still a big purse and I could never fill it. I considered exchanging for an MM, but none of the local MMs here are MIF.. :sad:Thoughts?

First off your doggie....cuteness overload! Secondly I think the MM is more practical for frequent or everyday use and still works great as a travel bag, wherein the GM I would say would be more strictly for travel or people who use their Neverful as a purse/work briefcase.

If you can exchange it, it may be best since you indicated you find it a bit large. You are taller in height and could likely wear a GM well but I think you would wear a MM well too. My two cents...exchange for the MM which I think you may use more. Made in France is nice and all but they all cost the same.

Reactions: Dawnmarie7973
Hi ladies, I'm new to the Neverfull club- like maybe 2 hours ago! Just got the Neverfull GM with pink inside. I am not freaking out about the best way to treat the new vachetta! Any tips on something I can get my hands on fast that works!
I went a head an ordered the LMB products. Just nervous to carry the bag before the protection products arrive.