~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

It'll depend on where you live; if you're in North America then you're going to predominantly see a lot of MIU pieces, although you may occasionally stumble across the odd MIF or MIS - they're usually SLGs (i.e wallets, pochettes, key holders...it's quite random) but, if you're really lucky, they can be something larger like a bag. If you live or travel outside of North America then your odds of seeing a MIS will shoot up considerably to the point you're fighting them off with a stick. A Swiss item will be, if I remember correctly, limited to select shoes and timepieces...this might have changed by now though, I'm not sure.
I think you're right. In the US apparently a lot of people care about the place where the bag was made, so it probably will have an effect on the resale value. In Europe no one really seems to care about this. I live near France. Most of my bags are MIF, but I also got some MIS bags. I didn't even know how you could see this until I read it here on this forum.

Reactions: Cybergirlie
Hi everyone,
First post here. I just got my neverfull GM, and while I'm so in love with it, I wish I'd compared it to the MM. Also, I got lucky and got a MIF GM. I'm 5'8 and although it doesn't look incredibly giant on me, it's still a big purse and I could never fill it. I considered exchanging for an MM, but none of the local MMs here are MIF.. :sad:Thoughts?

Attachments

• 16753932_10212176112297039_72829088_n.jpg
    16753932_10212176112297039_72829088_n.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,543
  • 16736261_10212176113137060_1790082264_n.jpg
    16736261_10212176113137060_1790082264_n.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,564
Last edited:
Hi everyone,
First post here. I just got my neverfull GM, and while I'm so in love with it, I wish I'd compared it to the MM. Also, I got lucky and got a MIF GM. I'm 5'8 and although it doesn't look incredibly giant on me, it's still a big purse and I could never fill it. I considered exchanging for an MM, but none of the local MMs here are MIF.. :sad:Thoughts?

I'm same height and didn't like how big GM was for daily use so own two MM and zero GM

Hi everyone,

Hi, love your nf! I was in the same dilemma as you, I purchased my GM NF, but it seemed too big for an everyday tote. So I went to LV and exchanged it for the mm, I was lucky to have both mif. I thought I would've been happy with the mm but I'm totally regretting exchanging it, I wish they made a size in between the gm and mm.

Here's a pic of my nf gm, for reference I'm 5'2" . Please excuse the messy background .
Screenshot_20170213-175910.jpg

Reactions: Acctt and LVoe4DB
Hi everyone,

I would be more concerned with the function of the bag over where it's made. I have neverfulls from
France and from the US. There is no difference in quality. Your dog is absolutely adorable!! Such a sweet face :smile: Enjoy your neverfull! It's such a great bag!

Hi everyone,
Congrats to your bag and your sweet dog [emoji7][emoji177] Maybe the cool slouched look and chinch option are great details to be considered as huge pros in your decision [emoji8]

Reactions: Arlene619
Does anyone know if they will release more Epi colors for the neverfull in the next few months? I am having LV fever but We recently found out we are expecting our 2nd next fall. I'm interested in the functionality of the NF as a potential "mom bag" but worried about the wear and tear of the vachetta on the mono version. Thanks!!

View attachment 3590697

Soooo it's only been a week after I picked up my DE with RB interior... couldn't stop thinking about the DA+RB sooo she came home with me today!!

My first vachetta piece. I generally NEVER go for vachetta but I love my new DE neverfull so much I just had to. I never go duplicates so I tried on the delightful but kept coming back to this one... so here she is! All nice and new. I shall learn to love patina.

Sisters! View attachment 3590701

Oh im so Happy i saw this post! I bought the DE Rose Ballerine in January and I love it so much but I'm starting to love the DA also and was thinking would I be mad having both as I don't usually like having two of the same bag. But they are so "different" ;) do you regret having both?

Oh im so Happy i saw this post! I bought the DE Rose Ballerine in January and I love it so much but I'm starting to love the DA also and was thinking would I be mad having both as I don't usually like having two of the same bag. But they are so "different" ;) do you regret having both?

I don't regret having both! They are different colors on the exterior so you should get DA too