Neverful looks uneven!

chloebagfreak

Need Sunny Days
O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Gorgeous California!
Hi, I just got my Neverful Damier MM :yahoo: and I love it!
I was wondering though, how do I get it to not look so unbalanced?
I don't normally carry much, but the other night I had a water bottle and a magazine in it, and it looked crooked. Is there a secret?
I know the bottom is saggy, but I had to keep adjusting the stuff inside as it felt so unbalanced.
Thx:smile:

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
Nope, no secret. The saggy bottom LV's won't always look even depending on what you carry. (Why did the Soggy Bottom Boys just come to mind?) Anyhow, you could purchase a base shaper if it really bothers you. To me, symmetry is boring, so I like the saggier bottomed LV's in all their imperfect glory. ;)

chloebagfreak

Need Sunny Days
O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Gorgeous California!
I think it also felt sloppy because I had cinched the sides and they weren't staying cinched.
So, one side was nice and cinched and the other was halfway cinched.
I know I'm being picky, but on a new bag it takes getting used to the idiosyncrasies.

Princess Pink

Oct 3, 2007
I have the NF GM and use a base shaper. Fantastic. Don't personally like the saggy look and this solves the issue! It also makes it stable when putting on the floor, it doesn't tip over.

Have a look on ebay or speedyshaper.com ;) they are slightly expensive for what they are but I believe it's worth getting a good quality one to have inside your bag to make it feel complete. Some people will suggest a DVD case or a magazine but that doesn't appeal IMO.

jenaywins

O.G.
Dec 27, 2009
You can pick up a base shaper on eBay for less than $20 - and no need to worry about getting burned with a fake in this case! ;)