Neverful looks uneven!

chloebagfreak

Need Sunny Days
O.G.
Jul 4, 2007
Hi, I just got my Neverful Damier MM :yahoo: and I love it!
I was wondering though, how do I get it to not look so unbalanced?
I don't normally carry much, but the other night I had a water bottle and a magazine in it, and it looked crooked. Is there a secret?
I know the bottom is saggy, but I had to keep adjusting the stuff inside as it felt so unbalanced.
Thx:smile:

Nope, no secret. The saggy bottom LV's won't always look even depending on what you carry. (Why did the Soggy Bottom Boys just come to mind?) Anyhow, you could purchase a base shaper if it really bothers you. To me, symmetry is boring, so I like the saggier bottomed LV's in all their imperfect glory. ;)

I think it also felt sloppy because I had cinched the sides and they weren't staying cinched.
So, one side was nice and cinched and the other was halfway cinched.
I know I'm being picky, but on a new bag it takes getting used to the idiosyncrasies.

I have the NF GM and use a base shaper. Fantastic. Don't personally like the saggy look and this solves the issue! It also makes it stable when putting on the floor, it doesn't tip over.

Have a look on ebay or speedyshaper.com ;) they are slightly expensive for what they are but I believe it's worth getting a good quality one to have inside your bag to make it feel complete. Some people will suggest a DVD case or a magazine but that doesn't appeal IMO.