Never thought I'd get this in the sale!

DutchMulberry

May 22, 2013
Here's a long story with a very happy end! In the sale preview I ordered a fiery spritz tree wallet and coin pouch and had it delivered to the Amsterdam store. I went to collect it when I saw it had arrived but when I got to the store there was a problem with the system and they couldn't give me my order. I was told it would be forwarded to my home address (free of charge of course) asa the system was up again. I figured it would be good to have a look at the items before having them sent to my home and then discovered that I really didn't like the leather on the coin pouch: the grain was much coarser than on the wallet. Since they didn't have another pouch available and I didn't feel like waiting even longer for the order to arrive I decided to go for aqua green for both items. I went home but wasn't entirely sure I had made the right decision. So this morning I went back, after checking that my items hadn't yet left the store, for a second look. I'm so happy I did that because I then discovered a hidden gem that I totally overlooked the day before. I instantly knew this was the wallet for me! Please meet: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466190220.209407.jpg

She's the perfect companion to my recently acquired bayswater, also in black glossy goat!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466190299.731466.jpg