Never thought I'd get this in the sale!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here's a long story with a very happy end! In the sale preview I ordered a fiery spritz tree wallet and coin pouch and had it delivered to the Amsterdam store. I went to collect it when I saw it had arrived but when I got to the store there was a problem with the system and they couldn't give me my order. I was told it would be forwarded to my home address (free of charge of course) asa the system was up again. I figured it would be good to have a look at the items before having them sent to my home and then discovered that I really didn't like the leather on the coin pouch: the grain was much coarser than on the wallet. Since they didn't have another pouch available and I didn't feel like waiting even longer for the order to arrive I decided to go for aqua green for both items. I went home but wasn't entirely sure I had made the right decision. So this morning I went back, after checking that my items hadn't yet left the store, for a second look. I'm so happy I did that because I then discovered a hidden gem that I totally overlooked the day before. I instantly knew this was the wallet for me! Please meet: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466190220.209407.jpg

She's the perfect companion to my recently acquired bayswater, also in black glossy goat!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466190299.731466.jpg

nushles, Ukpandagirl and Mooshooshoo like this.
  2. Serendipity strikes! I have the continental in black glossy goat and its super, enjoy yours :smile:

3. Thank you so much, I'm sure I will!

4. Sweet pair! looks really great, enjoy!

5. Lovely classic pieces, congratulations ❤️

6. Both lovely peices. Enjoy them

7. They are lovely, congrats!

8. Lovely classic purse, I have this in grainy print with silver hardware and it always gets compliments

Enjoy!

9. Thank you ladies, I'm so pleased with it!

10. Great purse, I've had one for about 4 years and it still looks new.

11. Congrats DutchMulberry, I have the same purse and love it. It goes beautifully with your bays, enjoy.

12. yay - so glad you found the perfect one for you in the end - its a perfect match :smile:

13. Lovely! glad you found the perfect match! Enjoy! :biggrin:

14. A perfect match! Many congratulations and enjoy!