Never again.

yeah he's scared of me now lol... but he still loves me he prances up and then remembers how pissed i was so he runs away. he knows what he did he wont' even go near the wilsons im carrying lol...

I'm sorry to hear what happened! I too, would be devasted. But your Kitty is so, so cute!

My Betty is also attracted to certain leathers and loves to rub herself on them. She has never chewed on anything, thank goodness. I hope you can apply some leather stuff to minimize the appearance of the scratches.

Oh Vicious, this is such a shame. I know you must feel awful. I have to keep my bags way up high in the closet, or locked away in a cedar chest so my cats won't get to them. One of them just LOVES to chew on the handles.

Don't beat yourself up. You can have nice things. All my stuff seems to get pretty battered up and I try to be very careful with it.

My thing is jewelry. I can't have the real stuff. I've lost every real diamond or every nice watch or nice gem stone I've EVER owned. It's pitiful. I even lost my Rolex watch.

I can't be trusted with big girl stuff, I guess.

Oh my gosh, Bliss, I am so, so sorry!!! That bag is gorgeous!!! I'm near tears myself, that just sucks. I cannot believe that cat was so determined! :sad:
Although, you picture of the lil' devil cracked DH and me up!

i'm glad everyone liked satan-kitty.

his real name is Booey. he knows his mother loves him, but i'm pretty sure he knows i'm still pissed.

oh well. i will have nice things again one day.

i'm afraid my roommate is never going to forgive my cat (gayman has a cat of his own, we call her TaTa. she's well behaved and would never pull some crap like this) he's so mad at him he wants to give him away. eek. i hope he can get over it with me lol....

it just goes to show, you can NEVER be TOO careful *sigh*

still haven't tried miss Lexi's advice. it's hard to look at the bag to be quite honest. i'll post pix once i do tho.

*currently has satancat in her lap* god damn, he's evil.

Yes, VB, I am sure we are all very anxious to see if a little hand-rubbing will make those satanic symbols come out of your bag. I think it will really help, judging from the type of leather on your bag. :balloon:

Is that cat a boy? Or even more likely a neutered boy? Mine does all sorts of terrible things if I'm not careful and I am sure it is a Freudian response to castration and proximity to objects of female desire . . .!

lets just say he's an un neutered boy who's about to be chopped. maybe he feels it comin... i'm even contemplating NOT breedin him with our black and white female after this crap. don't need to breed kooba munchers... ugh he's so cute but SUCH a jerk. in the next few days ill fondle the kooba, but for now she's up high were no one can touch her.

*sulks off to the dooney forum* ha, at least my damn cat won't eat those LOL

yes i feel better and will respond to you cute lovely chicas later or tomorrow but i DID make this for you all. so you can see what satan REALLY looks like:

warning.... koobas WERE harmed in the making of this picture! :crybaby:

click that:
View attachment 157691

AWW!!! Your kitty is SO adorable! I don't see a little devil at all. He probably just wanted some of your attention. He loves ya!

He's a cutie!!

i'm glad everyone liked satan-kitty.

his real name is Booey. he knows his mother loves him, but i'm pretty sure he knows i'm still pissed.

oh well. i will have nice things again one day.

i'm afraid my roommate is never going to forgive my cat (gayman has a cat of his own, we call her TaTa. she's well behaved and would never pull some crap like this) he's so mad at him he wants to give him away. eek. i hope he can get over it with me lol....

it just goes to show, you can NEVER be TOO careful *sigh*

still haven't tried miss Lexi's advice. it's hard to look at the bag to be quite honest. i'll post pix once i do tho.

*currently has satancat in her lap* god damn, he's evil.

Noooooo!!! Don't let him make you give away your kitty! Kitties do these things, not cause they want to hurt us. It's just that they like to play with nice things too. I'm sure he's real sorry. :yes:

He's an adorable devil kitty and I'm sure he loves ya! :yes:

he's spoiled effing rotton lol.... gets all the attention in the world. how can i tend to him when i'm asleep!? ugh what a lil bastid. i still love him but he and i are still on the rocks. i keep having to remind myself he didn't do it on purpose... i had had the bag for like 4 days. ugh.

PS my cat is going NO WHERE and my roommate is fully aware of that ;) so ha.