neutral vs. colour girls

oh and to answer my own question i adore xolour hermès does it so well. and since i am only wearing black and white i can getaway with any colour in a bag quite easily. in faact i love how it changes an outfit expresses my mood and saves the look from beeing too boring.
neutral bags for me are black and white i simply can not do dark browns but i love gold in ostrich :wlae:

Both! Of the 4 bags that I either own, have SOd, or will do anything to obtain, 2 are neutral (etoupe and Rouge H) and 2 have color (saffron and cyclamen).

Edited to add: and 2 have gold HW and the other 2 are Palladium!

I Look at Hermes colour in a different way, I love brights for smaller bags, I have a bolide 27cm in cyclamen, and rouge vif in a jige and a dalvy. I cannot imagine buying and orange birkin 35cm, but I would consider an orange souple kelly 28cm, or chartreuse in a smaller size bolide for example. I have a Kelly in bleu roi that I honestly hardly use! I guess I just dont have the courage to be quite so noticeable, my Birkins are your basics, black and gold!

I love color leather bags. Especially the ones from Hermes.. they do such a good job.

I like color bags beacuse it's just me. I'm an outgoing vibrant person and I want to carry different bags depending on my mood/outfit etc...

Also I grew up seeing my mom and my grandmother who always wear/carry neutrals and figured if I'll go all toned down neutral as I age, I might as well go wild colorful while I'm young!

But With Hermes, I think you can be colorful and not look tacky no matter how old you are.

joanna said:
Also I grew up seeing my mom and my grandmother who always wear/carry neutrals and figured if I'll go all toned down neutral as I age, I might as well go wild colorful while I'm young!
Oh, girls!!! It's already too late for me, I'm in the neutral stage of life.

lilach said:
well not exactly versus but i was always wondering and interested in the various opinions why do you love more the neutral colours or why do you opt for the vibrant colours? or do you do both equally. give me "reasons" is it the climate is it your lifestyle ist is you taste in clothing in general or do you think for that amount of money you want a save colour that goes with everything etc..

just curious not judging at all :flowers:

I love bright colors. I always have. And I think birkins are so lovely and I like colors that make them stand out. Plus, as many have stated on this board, Hermes does colors in such a beautiful way. I just find neutral colors to be a little too somber for me.

I am a neutral person when getting bags. They are in black, chocolate, etoupe. If I am getting a next one, it will most probably be gold.

With small leather goods I prefer to get bright colours, vert anis, cyclamen.

Hope the list goes on :tender: .

joanna said:
I love color leather bags. Especially the ones from Hermes.. they do such a good job.

I like color bags beacuse it's just me. I'm an outgoing vibrant person and I want to carry different bags depending on my mood/outfit etc...

But With Hermes, I think you can be colorful and not look tacky no matter how old you are.

I second you on this. I like to wear color now when I still can get away with it and eventually tone down.