Netflix - What are you watching?

girls5eva
I thought it'd be one of those shows I'd play in the background while I did stuff around the house, but it is just hilarious. Smartly written where you could watch the scene again and catch other funny pieces you didn't get the first time; a spoofy/satire of 90s era girl/boy bands with beautiful singing, witty songs, character evolution.

Reactions: limom
We got Netflix through the Wii and PS3, late last year I think. Since we have had it I have watched:

Lost (all episodes)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (all episodes)
Angel (all episodes)

I have watched SNL - Best of Adam Sandler, Will Ferrel, Chris Farley.

Last night we have started watching Third Rock From the Sun. Sooo funny. I don't regret that I didn't watch them while they were on air...I enjoy the fact that I don't have to have commercials and wait for the next epi :smile:
Sheldon on Netflix!!!

Just finished "Warrior". I think it was originally on Cinemax but it's 3 season run is now on Netflix. I found it very entertaining (great martial arts) and also sad. Recommend.
I came to post this. I love it so much, and the fight scenes are fabulous. Agree about it being sad… I really felt it was original!

Reactions: balthus
It’s very cool! The “student helpers” are from my daughter’s college!
It's not the college in VA is it? I got turned on to glass blowing from an old TV show called Salvage Dogs. They reuse and reclaim what they salvage. One of the owners Mike ( who I have a terrible crush on- he is funny as hell ) has a daughter Gracie going to school in VA and she got into glass blowing. Her Dad would make lamps and she would make globes for them. Very cool and OOAK pieces. I wish they were still making new shows...

It's not the college in VA is it? I got turned on to glass blowing from an old TV show called Salvage Dogs. They reuse and reclaim what they salvage. One of the owners Mike ( who I have a terrible crush on- he is funny as hell ) has a daughter Gracie going to school in VA and she got into glass blowing. Her Dad would make lamps and she would make globes for them. Very cool and OOAK pieces. I wish they were still making new shows...
It’s Sheridan College in Canada. It’s an arts university here (it’s in the credits) so I’m not outing anything… lol. They wear the S Navy tee shirts.