Netflix - What are you watching?

ilovepinkhearts

J'aime coeurs roses
Dec 28, 2007
We got Netflix through the Wii and PS3, late last year I think. Since we have had it I have watched:

Lost (all episodes)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (all episodes)
Angel (all episodes)

I have watched SNL - Best of Adam Sandler, Will Ferrel, Chris Farley.

Last night we have started watching Third Rock From the Sun. Sooo funny. I don't regret that I didn't watch them while they were on air...I enjoy the fact that I don't have to have commercials and wait for the next epi :smile:

I get super bored at work and streaming Netflix is the greatest invention ever.
I watched all of Gossip Girl (on DVDs)
I am currently watching Secret Life of the American Teenager (streaming)
Monday I watched Cool as Ice (streaming) and yesterday I watched Never Let Me Go (on DVD)
Currently in my que for DVDs: Summer School and Pump Up the Volume. I am on a cheesy 80's/90's movie kick. :biggrin:

I own Vanity Fair (bought it when it came out - love it)

We have watched some of Friday Night Lights (my husband started that one)
Started Dexter (we are in season 2) I'm sad that the rest of the epis are on disc after 2.
We also got all caught up on Sons of Anarchy.

I love my Netflix and I realized that I have no patience for TV any more...I can't stand the commercials and having to sit through them...I think it spoiled me :biggrin:

Anyone know if you can stream it on an Android?

**Watching some 3rd Rock from the Sun right now ;)

Reactions: abrajnosi
finished Dexter season 2 the other night...now have to wait on the discs to get here. Blah!
my kiddos are loving the cartoons...they watch the heck out of dora, blue's clues, barney (yuck!) and fraggle rock! it's awesome!

British Skins, season one.

Due Date should be in shortly, via DVD.

I really, really, really wish Netflix had better movies for streaming. I like being able to just watch something, when ever I feel like it, that's super convenient.

I loved The Riches!

I really recommend (it's a horrible, white trash, train wreck, so be warned) "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia". Dickhouse Productions produced it (Johnny Knoxville's company, of Jackass fame), so it's pretty gritty. It has very sensitive subject matter and is probably not suitable for anyone under 21.

In a nutshell, it's about the White Family, of West Virginia, who were filmed for a year in their day-to-day lives. I don't think any of them have jobs, they're all drug addicts and alcoholics, a good number of them have been to jail or are already in jail and it's an interesting view into a world (I HOPE) I never will see. I've seen it a few times and it's still pretty shocking at some parts, just the way they live, willingly. If you're not squeamish and can see the humor in some of it, I recommend it, highly.

Reactions: mightykismet