Netflix - What are you watching?

Drive to Survive: Formula 1.

its riveting, and I don’t even care about race cars. Lots of eye candy/cute European men though. Maybe that’s why I watch it hehe. But seriously, the drama around the races is pretty riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: limom
The Last Dance. I got into basketball recently (as a topic, not playing lol) and really enjoyed this documentary on Michael Jordan. I felt like I totally missed him as a cultural phenom when I was younger so now catching up. My only complaint is each episode is not in progressive chronological order (themed episodes) so it's kind of hard to follow if you didn't already know the history and what happened when.

Woman in the Window. This was really sad and kind of triggering to see and feel the intense agoraphobia the director wanted you to experience. Not a great movie in general but it had good actors in it.

Finished Lucifer. Loved it! Now on to Brooklyn Nine Nine. Very funny !

Did you watch the second half of season 5 of Lucifer? We are just starting it. And Brooklyn Nine Nine is just the right kind of silly/funny. We watched all the seasons recently. Usually one or two episodes a night at dinner time. Or after a really serious show -- we called it a palate cleanser to lighten our mood.

Did you watch the second half of season 5 of Lucifer? We are just starting it. And Brooklyn Nine Nine is just the right kind of silly/funny. We watched all the seasons recently. Usually one or two episodes a night at dinner time. Or after a really serious show -- we called it a palate cleanser to lighten our mood.
Hiya! Yes , I finished the rest of season 5 of Lucifer. Can't wait for season 6 next year. My kids were obsessed with Brooklyn Nine Nine and still quote lines from it, so I decided to begin watching it myself. It used to be on whilst I was making dinner so I would occasionally try and follow but never really sat down to concentrate on all the characters. It really lifts the mood and is great to watch before bedtime instead of a violent or psychologically challenging show....

Reactions: limom and lulilu