Netflix - What are you watching?

The Punisher. My father and I are enjoying it so far. Jon Berenthal was a good choice.

Couldn't agree more. He was my favorite part of season two of Daredevil. You can actually feel his character's emotion. Breaks my heart! I'm meeting Jon Bernthal at a convention in December and feel the need to give him a giant bear hug, lol!

Couldn't agree more. He was my favorite part of season two of Daredevil. You can actually feel his character's emotion. Breaks my heart! I'm meeting Jon Bernthal at a convention in December and feel the need to give him a giant bear hug, lol!

I’m jealous!

I would have curled on him like a vine! [emoji23]

I watched punisher this weekend and it was good some parts could have been left out but all in all wasn’t bad

I agree I liked him in daredevil. He seemed a little different in the punisher series tho

I’m jealous!

I would have curled on him like a vine! [emoji23]

I watched punisher this weekend and it was good some parts could have been left out but all in all wasn’t bad

I agree I liked him in daredevil. He seemed a little different in the punisher series tho

Haha! I meet him in December so there's still a chance of me to do that! Lol! My cousin and I have been to our fair share of conventions but this one I'm having a hard time composing myself and I haven't even gone yet!

After Stranger Things 2, I dabbled a bit with Shark Tank. Then i binge watched Ru Paul's Drag Race (latest season) just to get makeup inspiration haha.

I'm watching Riverdale every Thursday (to keep up with my friends, tho I really think it's not very good)

And I'm also enjoying Dynasty every Thursday (so much eye candy in terms of fashion!!)

But most importantly I started Punisher and am really enjoying it!!! Surprising for me. Must be the hot lead actor.

After Stranger Things 2, I dabbled a bit with Shark Tank. Then i binge watched Ru Paul's Drag Race (latest season) just to get makeup inspiration haha.

I'm watching Riverdale every Thursday (to keep up with my friends, tho I really think it's not very good)

And I'm also enjoying Dynasty every Thursday (so much eye candy in terms of fashion!!)

But most importantly I started Punisher and am really enjoying it!!! Surprising for me. Must be the hot lead actor.
Didn't you say in a previous post that you do not like super hero shows ? If you like the Punisher, you may just like some of the other Marvel shows :smile: