Netflix - What are you watching?

I'm dragging G&F out, I get too many laughs out of it to want it to end quickly.

I hope you enjoy SOA, that show was a fave of mine. At first I was "I'm not gonna watch a show about a motorcycle gang!" and then I got hooked. I've heard there is a spinoff in the works based on the Mayans, I hope that's true because now I LIKE shows about motorcycle gangs :P.

I should have done the same! I finished it too quickly. It amazes me how they're all still acting, and very good at it, at their ages.

I'm on episode three of SOA and I like it! It's a bit gritty at times but I'm pushing through.

I should have done the same! I finished it too quickly. It amazes me how they're all still acting, and very good at it, at their ages.

I'm on episode three of SOA and I like it! It's a bit gritty at times but I'm pushing through.
SOA was great. One thing I enjoyed was that I could fast forward through the fight scenes (of which there are many). I liked how this small, dusty town of Charming is just trying to go about it's biz and there are these gangs having shootouts and roaring their bikes all over the place. Yet they have the only car repair place in town. Like ok, my Honda needs an oil change, guess I have to go the the biker gang repair shop.:P

It gets pretty dark and goes back and forth with loyalties throughout the series. Maggie Siff (Tara) was great, and she's on Billions now and plays a great character on that too, pretty much the most complex one. I do wish I had just found SOA and could start over brand new.

Reactions: ClassicFab