Netflix - What are you watching?

Tried " A Series Of Unfortunate Events". I love NPH but this was not for me. Hubby and I suffered through one episode and turned it off. Maybe better for kids? It was based on a series of YA books.
I have made it through 2 episodes and gave up. When NPH's character (Count Olaf) smacked the kid (Klauss) in the face so hard the kid fell, I thought "what the heck is going on here? He just hit a kid! Isn't this supposed to BE a show for kids?" Baby Sunny was interesting though, but not enough to keep me in their game.

I have made it through 2 episodes and gave up. When NPH's character (Count Olaf) smacked the kid (Klauss) in the face so hard the kid fell, I thought "what the heck is going on here? He just hit a kid! Isn't this supposed to BE a show for kids?" Baby Sunny was interesting though, but not enough to keep me in their game.

I liked the Jim Carey movie and I love NPH but I'm hearing a lot of bad things about this reboot [emoji854]

A friend recommended The Get Down and it's really good! I didn't think it was really my type of show but I was pulled in episode 1. Bronx 1970s. Music, art, and culture as viewed through the mostly younger people that live in the projects. The soundtrack is the best part.