Neo or Mon Mono?

Which lovely NF?

• Violet/Bleu de France

• Bordeax/Fuchsia

• Neo Fuchsia

Results are only viewable after voting.
Both of these mon mono choices are great ~ congrats on getting your 1st one! Another thing to consider is how the colors will look as the bag ages and the leather develops patina (not to make things MORE difficult... LOL). I am excited for you and glad that you are purchasing before the increase.... last time these bags went up quite a bit from what I remember.

GL making a color choice ~ I almost made myself crazy deciding on colors for my mon mono! Let us know what you decide to order. :biggrin:

Both of these mon mono choices are great ~ congrats on getting your 1st one! Another thing to consider is how the colors will look as the bag ages and the leather develops patina (not to make things MORE difficult... LOL). I am excited for you and glad that you are purchasing before the increase.... last time these bags went up quite a bit from what I remember.

GL making a color choice ~ I almost made myself crazy deciding on colors for my mon mono! Let us know what you decide to order. :biggrin:

This is what I was thinking about this morning. I went with the Mon Mono and made my purchase today. Hope the 8 weeks fly by but I know that it's going to feel like forever. I'm going to reveal the color when it arrives. ;)

Congrats on ordering your mon mono! I can’t wait to see your colors.

What home inspection are you talking about? did you just buy a house?

Thank you, I'm so excited to see it and share with everyone! We are in the process of buying one. :biggrin: We didn't want to jump into a home without scoping out the schools/area so we rented an apartment and it's entirely too small. So ready to get moved in!

Thank you, I'm so excited to see it and share with everyone! We are in the process of buying one. :biggrin: We didn't want to jump into a home without scoping out the schools/area so we rented an apartment and it's entirely too small. So ready to get moved in!

Very cool, congrats on the new house, I hope everything goes smoothly and you're able to move in the new house very soon, how exciting!

Last edited: