Neo Noe Waitlist?!

I finally got to open the box! It was worth the wait [emoji173]️[emoji173]️ I put pictures in the other noe thread and May purchases. Don't want to overload the forum [emoji6]
This bag is amazing! So light and comfortable.
Yes!!! She is really really perfect! totally light and she has much space. Today i also put a small bottle of water in her, no Problem @ all :love:

I'm beyond excited!!!!! I just got the neonoe!!! Guess what color I choose?? New saffron color, she is SO gorgeous!!!! I was very lucky it isn't available in the floor until Saturday (in Mexico at least) and they just received 2 bags in my local store, I am officially the first customer in Mexico that purchased the new saffron neonoe!!!!! I love love love my SA to give me a chance to purchase it before anyone in Mexico!!!!!

I'm beyond excited!!!!! I just got the neonoe!!! Guess what color I choose?? New saffron color, she is SO gorgeous!!!! I was very lucky it isn't available in the floor until Saturday (in Mexico at least) and they just received 2 bags in my local store, I am officially the first customer in Mexico that purchased the new saffron neonoe!!!!! I love love love my SA to give me a chance to purchase it before anyone in Mexico!!!!!

The saffron Neonoe is available on the US site right now to place in cart!! M43430.

Reactions: beautycase