Neo Noe Epi release

I wonder if they'll come in other colors! I would love a saddle colored version. I'm kind of a neutral Nelly lol
tapatalk_1508637296515.jpeg
Reposting another tPFer's picture just to share (sorry can't remember who and which thread it was so long ago. But thank you to whoever posted it, I've saved this picture till this day) This picture came out some time ago and I've been waiting for its release. So just putting here to share which colours are likely to come out.

Last edited:
View attachment 3910523
Reposting another tPFer's picture just to share (sorry can't remember who and which thread it was so long ago. But thank you to whoever posted it, I've saved this picture till this day) This picture came out some time ago and I've been waiting for its release. So just putting here to share which colours are likely to come out.

I remember seeing this posted in another thread. I wonder if they'll have more in solid colors aside from the black.

I just compared some bags between the australian site and the french one and it seems like it is going to be around €1490. However, this is based on comparisons so I’m not sure.

Thank you for your effort! That would be quiet reasonable especially in comparison to the Neonoe in monogram canvas as this is all leather.