Neiman Marcus Nightmare!

I had a similar problem a year or so ago and the returned item was a $900 St. John jacket!

i was hyper-ventilating because there was no proof the UPS person had picked it up from my house. It took about 2 months but eventually they "found" it. I will not use their Smart Label system again.

the smart label system is weird. sometimes they ask you to use a USPS service but give you a Fedex label.... I like to create a USPS label myself it will be more easier to track.

Hate to revive an old thread but this happened to me when I was returning a pair of Louboutins. It took two weeks for my return to make it to the store. I called USPS and I was told that the SmartLabel is the absolute cheapest and slowest method of shipping. Once your tracking barcode is scanned, it alerts someone to come to the post office to pick it up. Just that part can take up to three days. There is no tracking from point to point with this label. This is very subpar as far as customer service goes to me. These goods cost too much money to chance the return not making it back. Now I ship them back on my own. Gives me peace of mind.