Neiman Marcus Limited Edition Chanel J12 reveal!!!!

TO DIE FOR!!! This purse forum is very bad its like giving a crack head a crack pipe ! LOL, I'm trying to be so good an not buy anything at all , I just bought 2 Chanel & 2 LV bags in the last week and every time I get on this thing there's something new like your gorgeous gorgeous watch !!!! Don't even want to know how much that cost! Yikes! Enjoy Happy V Day!!!

I died I died I died, I'm DEAD! :wtf:

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR WATCH! I think u have just pushed me over the J12 edge :love:

:ghi5: congrats on your beauty!!!!

SO BEAUTIFUL! ugh i'm so J!!! i have a question tho.. since it's obviously purchased at a neiman marcus store.. i heard sometimes if you ask in the jewelry department you can get a discount?? did you by any chance ask for one?? or was it offered to you??

Thank you for all of the nice comments! I am very thankful to be able to buy it for myself.

I didn't ask for a discount, she didn't offer one, and it really didn't cross my mind!
But I did get a new fur coat thrown in with the purchase for free, plus a bottle of champagne. So I guess that is a discount in itself.