Neiman Marcus Limited Edition Chanel J12 reveal!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A week or two ago I posted about a watch I bought on a whim that I forgot to ask the carat weight for... and it arrived today!! :yahoo:

The certificate that came with the watch states that the total carat weight is 2.65 carats, most of which is on the bezel.

I am already in love with it, it is my first watch I have even owned, other than a vintage Cartier diamond stunner my grandmother gave me (which is in a safe and I never wear).

I can't decide if I should have another link taken out though; right now it falls down my wrist a bit but if another link is taken out it probably won't move at all. I figure I will wear it a few days and see how it feels.

Enjoy!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. it's beautiful!!!!!!!!

Oh how I wished you'd have watermarked these pics though! :s

4. what do you mean?

5. Incredible!!!! Beautiful! Congratulations!

6. What a lucky girl!!!! That watch is gorgeous!!!!

7. its stunning!!!!!!!

8. Just breathtakingly beautiful! Congrats on your stunning limited ed. J12! :love:

9. watermarking is like stamping, that way no one can steal them and use them to sell fakes.

10. TDF! congrats!!!!

11. Absolutely stunning watch! Congratulations.

12. OMG!!! gorgeous!! congrats!!

13. That's a stunning watch and it looks great on you!
    Many congratulations to you and enjoy :smile:!

14. Stunning J12! :love: Congrats!
    I have the same with mine re the links...I wear it slightly loose as if I have another link taken out it starts to feel uncomfotable after a while and abit tight on my wrist.

15. Congrats ! Great watch !