Negative Clinic Experiences

Hehe tks for your advice,
I have been saving $$$ for 5 years. Not only surgeries cost but also flight tickets, hotel cost, Financial proof for visa, currency devaluation compared to USD and etc..I think if I was a celebrity or younger I would dare to spend and go for even 2-jaw surgery :smile: But now I am 26yo, you know, I just hope to look not too ugly anymore haha Next month I am being 27, so $10k is a decent self-gift imo. I dont want to save more or wait longer :smile: I didn't read any negative review about the 2 clinics on zygoma and mandibular procedures (eyelids, yes), so I think everybody may consider them as well.

I understand where you are coming from and most important is that you feel comfortable after your research. So good luck and hope you get the results you want and deserve!

Hi. I've been trolling these forums on and off for a while. There's so much to read! I just saw this http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20170828000746 and was considering View as well since they mention on their website about the excellence award for the mystery shopper thing. I'm still trying to find the 5 clinics awarded for "customer service excellence" but can't find them yet. But since only 50 have been targeted, it's not saying much about the honest clinics out there because there's definitely many more lesser known places. I'm currently in Korea for primary rhino and I still haven't quite narrowed my list. There's so many variables to consider like how many doctors working there, their tenure and "speciality", how many other doctors have come and gone from the same clinic. High turnover rates are shady to me. Thanks to everyone for their input. It's hard to ascertain whos legit and not on these boards (although I can have a prettty good guess). Good luck to everyone, and if you're in Korea right now IM me because I'll be here for the next couple months. :smile:

Hi abg0g0, I’ll be in Korea early December. Scheduled consultation with GNG. You found any good doctors yet?

Agreed with what Nilesy said.

Why iWell? I have a revision surgery with them tomorrow and seeing them 'blacklisted' is probably the last thing I need right now. :cray:
Hi there-
Did you go to IWELL and do your revision surgery?
I am also planning on going to iwell. so let me know if you've been here
Thank you

Hi there-
Did you go to IWELL and do your revision surgery?
I am also planning on going to iwell. so let me know if you've been here
Thank you
Just finished my facial contouring surgery at iwell still waiting for results. But their aftercare is quite lacking. So far rhinoplasty is better than my other 2 i did in the past.

I will post updates from chinese PS review app.

Dacapo clinic (warning do not go)

A lady have done 3 revisions and her face looked like her bone has been cut too much and some part of her face have slumped.

She posted obviously a bad review of the clinic and the clinic staff posted her before and after without any blurs on the app and sweared at her.

The clinic obviously has bad service and surgery was unsuccessful.

Hi everyone,
I'm plan go to kr in 2018 to do 2 process: 2jaw and eyes+nose. Can i do 2 process in 2 diffirence clinic ? Which process should i do first ?
My choice to do 2jaw is: EverM and AT clinic.
Anyone help me the price for 2jaw surgery ?
Is there anyone help me choose clinic to do eyes+nose.
I've heard about Yonsei First that they are good at doing eyes jobs. Their website is:
www.ysfirst.com
I need some review about YS First Clinic.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
I did DES and FG, the whole experience was horrible. They rushed everything and seemed to be very unprofessional. They rushed me from 1 room to another to do the procedures and knocked me out without giving me a chance to talk to the doctors prior to surgeries. The post ops care is horrible too. They didn’t care basically once you made your payment. They just put me on bed with light treatment for 10mins, the bed was filthy and I could tell the bed sheet hasn’t been changed for weeks or so with peeled skin on the sheet
The consultant Nicole was very friendly and responsive initially, she had lots of opinions like she’s a surgeon herself in terms of what’s good for me, height of creases etc but when things gone sour she became aloof
The FG made me look older and distorted with dents in odd areas
My mid cheeks are too full and imbalanced so my tear roughs became so sunken that I look like a sick person
The crease is way too high to what I actually asked for
The doctor refused to listen to and acted so cocky just he knows what I wanted so he refused to listen
I will write a full review soon, my eyelids are way too high and uneven and too rounded
The nurse was so rough too, she cleaned my eyes on day 1 so rough that it caused both eyes to bleed the whole night, luckily it stopped the next day
I also have leftover sutures on my left eye right now, went to a surgeon in my home country and coz it’s so embedded inside, the surgeon here asked me to ask them whether the thread is dissolvable or non dissolvable first to avoid disruption to my healing process and further scarring

overall the experience was horrible and i also realized they overcharged me after I chatted with more people who are not happy with Migo clinic too

I'm actually wondering why View is on there? What the heck? I saw one bad review on them on this thread but that was from a bad doctor that no longer works there.

Of course I won't take the list too seriously (since it's old and parts of it shouldn't be there) but lol at that. Most of the other clinics on the list I agree with being on there.

Anyways, this is pretty helpful, other than the fact that there's no reasons attached to each clinic. Wish there was.