Need your opinion on the next WOC/mini flap

shinegal

Dec 14, 2012
Hi ladies,

Like to get your opinion here.. I'm thinking of getting a small flap/woc that I can wear crossbody and chase after my kids. I got a young boy that just learnt to walk and he has a penchant for climbing staircases!:rolleyes:

I've already got a blue patent WOC and found that really handy whilst I store the other bulky stuff in another baby bag. Of course, with just the blue, I found it difficult to match clothes (women just have 101 reasons to get a new bag, haha..).

So I'm thinking "I need a black WOC/flap!". The black quilted caviar WOC would have been ideal but apparently it's OOS everywhere! So, what do you think of:
1) Black quilted WOC in lambskin - can lambskin withstand my new 'exercise regime'?
2) Black patent Camelia WOC - although I love the pink very much too but I'll stick to black first :P
3) Black Extra Mini Flap - Have not seen it IRL, but seems to fit more than WOC?
4) Half Moon Cavier - Fits a little more than WOC

To give a background, I have a green sueded caviar boy flap, purple chic caviar flap, red GST and the abm patent blue WOC in my collection currently, shown below.

Appreciate your thoughts :smile: Thanks a bunch, gals!

I have the half moon woc in black caviar, and its indestructible! Its quite roomy too, I can easily fit my essentials in there. Would you be happy settling for something else if you would prefer the quilted woc?

Hi ladies,

Like to get your opinion here.. I'm thinking of getting a small flap/woc that I can wear crossbody and chase after my kids. I got a young boy that just learnt to walk and he has a penchant for climbing staircases!:rolleyes:

I've already got a blue patent WOC and found that really handy whilst I store the other bulky stuff in another baby bag. Of course, with just the blue, I found it difficult to match clothes (women just have 101 reasons to get a new bag, haha..).

So I'm thinking "I need a black WOC/flap!". The black quilted caviar WOC would have been ideal but apparently it's OOS everywhere! So, what do you think of:
1) Black quilted WOC in lambskin - can lambskin withstand my new 'exercise regime'?
2) Black patent Camelia WOC - although I love the pink very much too but I'll stick to black first :P
3) Black Extra Mini Flap - Have not seen it IRL, but seems to fit more than WOC?
4) Half Moon Cavier - Fits a little more than WOC

To give a background, I have a green sueded caviar boy flap, purple chic caviar flap, red GST and the abm patent blue WOC in my collection currently, shown below.

Appreciate your thoughts :smile: Thanks a bunch, gals!

If you can wait, I think you should wait for the black quilted in caviar! But ofcourse I am a bit biased, as I have this WOC. ;P

But out of your selection, Id have to go for the black patent camelia! I'm scared lambskin might be too delicate as a throw around crossbody bag (which is also why I didnt go for the lambskin). And personally I'm not a fan of the mini or the half moon style (no offense to any ladies out there who do like it!). With the quilted WOC, it can be used as a cute clutch too. :smile:

I have the half moon woc in black caviar, and its indestructible! Its quite roomy too, I can easily fit my essentials in there. Would you be happy settling for something else if you would prefer the quilted woc?

Hi Camellia Pearl, I get what u mean.. Would I still eventually be getting the quilted woc.. Hmm.. Indeed food for thought. I deeply suspect I have a need to buy rather than a need :b

Thanks for your comment :smile:

If you can wait, I think you should wait for the black quilted in caviar! But ofcourse I am a bit biased, as I have this WOC. ;P

But out of your selection, Id have to go for the black patent camelia! I'm scared lambskin might be too delicate as a throw around crossbody bag (which is also why I didnt go for the lambskin). And personally I'm not a fan of the mini or the half moon style (no offense to any ladies out there who do like it!). With the quilted WOC, it can be used as a cute clutch too. :smile:

Oh lucky you!! *jealous*
Yeah I like camelia too! And it's something not in my collection.. So definitely worth considering eh ;)

The thing is camelia patent looks nice in colours too.. Hmm.. I'm so undecided.

Thanks for your comments :smile:

It depends on how much you want to carry. The classic quilted caviar WOC is very elegant, but also very slim with barely enough room to fit a mobile phone and keys. In contrast the caviar half moon WOC is more casual but very smooshy and roomy, and in my opinion, fits just as much as a mini flap. Good luck with your decision!

i have both. imo, mini flap is "dressier" than WOC so if you want something casual, go for WOC. they have about the same space if you use your WOC as a wallet, for the mini flap, you need a small wallet.

wait for the quilted caviar if that's what you want. i prefer the camellia woc than the quilted one but not a fan of the timeless CC woc cos of the big CC logo though it's roomier than the rest of the WOCs.

always buy what your heart desires or you may end up lusting after it and buying it eventually :smile:

I have both caviar half moon and quilted caviar Woc. They are both very nice ! But half moon really hold a lot more so it might be a better choice for you so it will hold all your essential and easy to use with kids :smile:

It depends on how much you want to carry. The classic quilted caviar WOC is very elegant, but also very slim with barely enough room to fit a mobile phone and keys. In contrast the caviar half moon WOC is more casual but very smooshy and roomy, and in my opinion, fits just as much as a mini flap. Good luck with your decision!

Hi minty candies
'smooshy' is a great term to describe half moon! Definitely don't have to baby the bag and worry about scratches or dents. Hmm.. *thinking thinking*

i have both. imo, mini flap is "dressier" than WOC so if you want something casual, go for WOC. they have about the same space if you use your WOC as a wallet, for the mini flap, you need a small wallet.

wait for the quilted caviar if that's what you want. i prefer the camellia woc than the quilted one but not a fan of the timeless CC woc cos of the big CC logo though it's roomier than the rest of the WOCs.

always buy what your heart desires or you may end up lusting after it and buying it eventually :smile:

Hi cheerycookies

Yes.. I'm so afraid I will fall into that 'will buy it eventually' trap. If you notice I don't have a classic flap in my collection, don't know if I'll eventually get one :b

When I first saw the timeless cc woc I didn't like it too but Thot it looks compatible with half moon. Camelia is definitely a very attractive option too..

I have both caviar half moon and quilted caviar Woc. They are both very nice ! But half moon really hold a lot more so it might be a better choice for you so it will hold all your essential and easy to use with kids :smile:

Hi aeonat

You have both!! Aaw.. Maybe I should too ;) the holding capacity really appeals..