Need your opinion on the next WOC/mini flap

I agree that Half moon does fit a nice amount and they are pretty indestructible. Yet for some reason, I never ended up wearing mine. I wear my classic WOC and minis all the time... They somehow read as more luxurious to me. JMHO:smile:

Hi lucky love,
ya.. I've read that the half moon gets forgotten over the classic WOC.. I'm worried that might happen to me! Any idea how much an extra mini will fit compared to a classic WOC?

Thanks for your comments :smile:

Hi ladies,

Like to get your opinion here.. I'm thinking of getting a small flap/woc that I can wear crossbody and chase after my kids. I got a young boy that just learnt to walk and he has a penchant for climbing staircases!:rolleyes:

I've already got a blue patent WOC and found that really handy whilst I store the other bulky stuff in another baby bag. Of course, with just the blue, I found it difficult to match clothes (women just have 101 reasons to get a new bag, haha..).

So I'm thinking "I need a black WOC/flap!". The black quilted caviar WOC would have been ideal but apparently it's OOS everywhere! So, what do you think of:
1) Black quilted WOC in lambskin - can lambskin withstand my new 'exercise regime'?
2) Black patent Camelia WOC - although I love the pink very much too but I'll stick to black first :P
3) Black Extra Mini Flap - Have not seen it IRL, but seems to fit more than WOC?
4) Half Moon Cavier - Fits a little more than WOC

To give a background, I have a green sueded caviar boy flap, purple chic caviar flap, red GST and the abm patent blue WOC in my collection currently, shown below.

Appreciate your thoughts :smile: Thanks a bunch, gals!

i love the Black quilted WOC in lambskin, i think you should go for it!
and your collection is lovely, specially the green boy bag in labskin.. i wonder how much is it..

Camellia! But I honestly die for Camellia, I find it so fresh and fun. If you have other bags in a classic material like lambskin, I would do something unexpected and since the WOC is so small, it won't be overwhelming

Camellia! But I honestly die for Camellia, I find it so fresh and fun. If you have other bags in a classic material like lambskin, I would do something unexpected and since the WOC is so small, it won't be overwhelming
indeed Camelia is refreshing and adds a different touch to my collection.. I've tried it on and quite like it.. :smile:

thanks for your comments!

Camellia! the pattern is gorgeous and the lamb is more resilient that you'd think. I have a half moon too but hardly use it. I always reach for the camellia. I find it fits about the same for me, but I don't carry much. keys, money, cards, Chapstick, phone, and pepperspray :P

Camellia! the pattern is gorgeous and the lamb is more resilient that you'd think. I have a half moon too but hardly use it. I always reach for the camellia. I find it fits about the same for me, but I don't carry much. keys, money, cards, Chapstick, phone, and pepperspray :P
thanks for your opinion on lamb! coz i don't own anything in lamb yet..good to hear from fellow TPFers.

thanks!...and pepperspray... :greengrin:

I waited for the quilted black caviar WOC and am so glad I did. I use it all the time and don't worry about scratches, etc (I have three kids). If it's what you want, I would put your name on the list and wait. It will come in not too much time!

Can I ask about your suede caviar boy bag? It's gorgeous! Do you have to baby it at all? How is the leather holding up? I just got a suede caviar classic flap and am a little worried about the maintenance....

Thanks!