Need your opinion ladies! Jumbo in grey or black patent leather??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
    Hi ladies, I am torn between the colours, I have seen the Jumbo in grey patent leather and also in black patent leather. Normally I would go for the black but the grey is calling to me more! I am so confused and can't make my mind up on which to go for. Ladies your advise is match appreciated as this will be my first Chanel bag. Thanks!! here were I have seen the bags http://www.branded.net/shopping/browse/Chanel/

2. grey patent will b more useable casually..as black patent can look very dressy

3. I prefer the grey - it is AMAZING!

4. I prefer the grey, too.
    :smile:

5. I like the black :smile:

6. I'll vote for grey=)

7. Thanks ladies! looks like the grey is turning out to be the fav! good point NYCavalier.

8. I think I have made my decision:biggrin:

9. I am going for the grey:yahoo:

10. Congrats on your decision. Can't wait to see your reveal.

11. Thanks! I have just made the purchase, I should get it this Friday. I will take some photos and post here.

12. I can't wait!!

13. I vote for grey!! Either way, I look forward to your reveal! Both are gorgy!

14. Another vote for the grey. LOVE the color and harder to find.