Need your honest opinion....Delightful GM vs. MM

For me, when I'm in doubt, I go larger. I made the mistake of getting a NF MM and wish I had opted for the GM. That's my opinion, though. Larger bags have quite a bit more function for me. Hope that helps! =]

I don't think it's huge.. i'm a big bag girl... so i'd totally keep it!!!

Totally agree. Everyone has their own style. I love big bags but I would never use this specifically for travel. I never get why people say that. When I travel I go lighter and actually like a small bag. LOL!

But to the original poster hope you make the right decision because its so very personal. Like I said before I am 5'4 and I would never carry the PM as some has suggested. I wouldnt even be able to fit all the stuff that i carry inside. LOL. But I know many gals love their PM. Just like I love the GM. hahaha

Let us know what you decide

i agree with you iluvbags

im short, 5' and i carry the gm artsy, at first yah! it feel like im being swallowed by it and my kids are making fun of it , but since i have the gm artsy bag i dont like using smaller bag, and i feel different everytime i switch to a smaller bag. so for me i would keep the gm, , it will be look different once you feel this up, im getting the delightful gm next month, im sold on it after trying it on in the store . its more stlylish ,mm is soooo plain in my opinion.

Thanks for all the advice :smile: I have tried putting all my stuff in both MM and GM at the store. It did slouch different with stuff in. I also showed the bag to my DH last night and his comment was: it's too big for my frame but if you can fill in the bag with your stuff then it's ok. I'm a big bag kind of girl and always carry tons of stuff daily :blush:
However, I can't fill in the GM with all the must carry stuff daily. So, I'm leaning more toward getting the MM and dressing it up. I'm hoping that they will still have it in the store on Saturday (I'm going to give them a call on Friday since you can only put stuff on hold for 24 hrs and if they have it, put the MM on hold). I will go there and try on both again to make up my mind.

Thanks again for all the advice. I will post again after I go in the store and post pics of what I decide to get at the end.

All of you are the best! Thanks again :woohoo:

Thanks for all the advice :smile: I have tried putting all my stuff in both MM and GM at the store. It did slouch different with stuff in. I also showed the bag to my DH last night and his comment was: it's too big for my frame but if you can fill in the bag with your stuff then it's ok. I'm a big bag kind of girl and always carry tons of stuff daily :blush:
However, I can't fill in the GM with all the must carry stuff daily. So, I'm leaning more toward getting the MM and dressing it up. I'm hoping that they will still have it in the store on Saturday (I'm going to give them a call on Friday since you can only put stuff on hold for 24 hrs and if they have it, put the MM on hold). I will go there and try on both again to make up my mind.

Thanks again for all the advice. I will post again after I go in the store and post pics of what I decide to get at the end.

All of you are the best! Thanks again :woohoo:

Good luck. Let us know what you decide once you go back

Another vote for MM - the bag is too overwhelming in the pic, IMO. I also tried on Delightful GM at the store and thought it looked ridiculous on me (but then again I'm a bit shorter at 5' 0'') so I went with MM even though my mother kept trying to convince me to get GM.

Go for MM! :smile: