Need your help!! Lindy Orange or Etoupe?!

orange lindy..i fell in love with the lindy when i saw someone carrying an orange one! i think the lindy is a casual fun and functional bag so orange will be perfect...

It wil depends the level of dirts. My store has in house craftsman n simple dirts can be done without sending to Paris. But for an orange to get really really dirty s gonna take long time... U wil have a long way to enjoy it before sending for refurbishment. Even colour like etoupe will eventually get dirty just dat it won't b obvious .

i agree! plus mine did not take that long. in Seattle the closest craftsman is in SF, so they sent out my B40 full of scratches, dents worn of corners, and dirt everywhere, everything in between and came back in 2 weeks. although i did say it was very importantn for it to be finished as soon as possble because i was taking it over seas, my SA made a note before sending it out saying that it was urgent. It also depends on how many bags the craftsman needs to take care of, maybe i was lucky that at the time there weren't other bags needing a cleaning and touch ups.

Both are classics. I was drooling over orange but eventually settled for darker neutral color and the twilly's brighten up my Lindy's.
I'd say etoupe as I'm not into pop color too...

Orange! It will make you smile every time you see it!
I only have 1 lindy and it's such a versital color !
Wakes up every out fit !
There is no other choice! Forget about the dirt you'll just love it for what it is !
HERMES

Maybe it partly depends on what other colors are in your bag collection? And what goes more with your wardrobe? But just based on orange or etoupe - I'd say go for orange...the lindy is such a fun, casual style, I think it would look GREAT in classic H orange. I think a neutral like etoupe looks good on something a bit more business-like, like a birkin.

Hi A while ago, I'd have said etoupe. I've posted this elsewhere on tPF but one day, I saw this elegant older lady making her way carefully across the lobby of the Mandarin Hotel. She had on a nice outfit but what made me stop in my tracks was the lovely orange lindy 30 she was holding, which really brightened up her outfit and made her look so chic. Then and there I decided an orange lindy is a classic bag!