need to vent, so upset =(

Sarsi said:
there's one thing that I have always believed in a relationship before I got married.
"If things are just too difficult for ME, its not for me."

Another saying w/ regards to relationships is:

little bullsh*t now, bigger bullsh*t later.

If this is drama and there's no relationship yet... think about how it'd be if there was one in the future :wtf:

There's someone better out there definitely! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

the thing that confuses me is in my gut i truly believe we are right for each other . he just sends me so many mixed signals. but when he holds me, its like everything is right in the word..yeah i know i sound SO unbelievably cheesy but its just how i feel, and i feel like im fighting every natural instinct to not be in his life anymore

heavunlydevil said:
the thing that confuses me is in my gut i truly believe we are right for each other . he just sends me so many mixed signals. but when he holds me, its like everything is right in the word..yeah i know i sound SO unbelievably cheesy but its just how i feel, and i feel like im fighting every natural instinct to not be in his life anymore

I'm sorry that you are feeling sad, but it sounds like he is just not as into you as you may think he is. Some of his comments have not been so nice and he has told you in not so many words that he doesn't want to be with you for whatever reasons that may be. You need to move on and up with your life. There is someone out there so much better for you.:yes:

Ok...this is SCARY because I'm going through this right now. I can give you the best advice!!

You guys probably are good for each other but that doesn't mean you are meant to be together right now. You have to leave the situation right now. Trust me.......

You know why too...It's gonna kill you...It's gonna hurt like hell. There are going to be more of those days when your head does nothing but think of him & how good it is to be with him. I know girlfriend....Believe me, I know.

But, you yourself know darn well what you have to do. Just leave the situation. It will work itself out.

^ im in that same boat crowgal and heaveunlydevil. its SO hard not calling him and making him come to me if he really loves me. people have been telling me "he's just not that into you" like the book. IT SUCKS. loving and doing things for someone who doesn't reciprocate is the worst. im going through it. :sad:

D & G rockstar said:
Another saying w/ regards to relationships is:

little bullsh*t now, bigger bullsh*t later.

If this is drama and there's no relationship yet... think about how it'd be if there was one in the future :wtf:

There's someone better out there definitely! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

"little bullsh*t now, bigger bullsh*t later." OMG! So true!

I am really sorry that you are going through this but maybe this will give you time to enjoy life's other perks. Hang out with friends. Meet new people. Go out & have some fun =)

heavunlydevil said:

I understand how much it sucks ... I've been there. But you also need to understand that he has said he didn't want to be with you now, so it's his choice not to have you in his life. I wish I could say you'd feel better soon. This kinds of things take time and patience. I don't think you've said how old you are but it shouldn't matter ... people come and go in our lives, you may meet someone else later with whom you will have a relationship that won't be as hard. Have a little faith perhaps, and know that if it is meant to be, it will be.

I agree that if a guy truly loves you and wants to be with you then he'll do whatever he can to make it happen and nothing else will matter.

You should move on in the easiest way possible for you...even if that means cutting him out of your life for a while....and if he truly does love you then he'll understand.

Cal said:
Honey are you sure that he does love you? He hasn't said that he wants to be with you and has basically said he doesn't want to take your relationship further - and goes on to say there'd be too much fighting if you were together.

Seriously, also a guy who starts pointing out all your bad qualities seems a bit insensitive to me.

It's tough Hun, but I think you should forget about him for the moment. Maybe he will want to be with you sometime in the future, but now's not the time. Concentrate on yourself, if it's meant to be it will be.

I agree.

I think you should step away for awhile and see what happens, give it some time.

i dont know the better way to make a clean break...

either tell him i cant talk to you anymore and stop talking to him completely

or

to send him an email explaining to him exactly how i feel, why i need this break, and hoping we can be civil towards each other. the problem is that we have all mutual friends. we're all going to vegas next weekend, but now im thinking i need to cancel my trip cuz obviously i dont wanna go anymore. i just feel that if i just tell him we cant talk, the issue is not resolved, but if i explain, then it mightbe like ok, it was good while it lasted, now let it go.

sorry if im rambling, im just so confused

Since you've talked about this with him already you really don't need to provide any more explanation. Just tell him that obviously both of you need some time and space away from each other, and that's what it is. You don't have to cut him off completely and permanently, just 'take a break', and let things run themselves, and trust me, if he misses you he will call you. But I wouldn't call him unless he calls.

I hope this will work out for you... and if you don't feel like going to Vegas with the group, don't. LIfe is too short. Good luck ...