Need to vent!! no more Saks Locator for me!!!

Norma, I feel your pain. I ordered from Saks NYC and the SA transposed the numbers on my address. The bag was never delivered because there was "no such address" and my bag ended up floating around and finally went back to my local fedex location. I was LIVID. When I finally got the bag, I opened it up to find a very obvious used/display bag with scratches all over the leather and silver cc closure. I was ASSURED that the bag was not a display and was in brand new/mint condition. That said, the bag went straight back to the SA and I vowed never to order from Saks NYC again, no matter how badly I want a bag. So sorry you went through this. Believe me, I know how you feel. Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll receive a new bag. I was referred to Damian in PA and will be using him exclusively for my Saks purchases in the future. He made sure that I got a brand new bag and even called me after it was delivered to make sure that I was happy. I HIGHLY recommend him.

I'm so sorry to hear that! That is insane! A similar thing happened to me, though I was on the receiving end of a package meant to be halfway around the world. Really, people who label shipments should be more careful, especially if they know how much these things cost!

Anyway, I do hope you get the right package with a beautiful new bag waiting for you inside.

You definitely should get some sort of discount or gift card for this mistake. I would be livid if I received a WOC instead of a $3000 bag. What if they had already shipped the bag out to that woman. She could have lied and told them that she received the right order, and she could have kept the bag. Let us know how this turns out. This is why I always get so nervous with charge sends.

Norma - sorry to hear this happen to you!! I would be so PISSED if it happened to me too. :mad: I hope the store will compensate you for this inconvenience, and that you will get your bag back to you.

Norma, I feel your pain. I ordered from Saks NYC and the SA transposed the numbers on my address. The bag was never delivered because there was "no such address" and my bag ended up floating around and finally went back to my local fedex location. I was LIVID. When I finally got the bag, I opened it up to find a very obvious used/display bag with scratches all over the leather and silver cc closure. I was ASSURED that the bag was not a display and was in brand new/mint condition. That said, the bag went straight back to the SA and I vowed never to order from Saks NYC again, no matter how badly I want a bag. So sorry you went through this. Believe me, I know how you feel. Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll receive a new bag. I was referred to Damian in PA and will be using him exclusively for my Saks purchases in the future. He made sure that I got a brand new bag and even called me after it was delivered to make sure that I was happy. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Jenn- I'm feeling the same, after making all these calls to various people to complained and almost screamed my head off to them this afternoon, I'm hoping this bag better be new or I will never get anything from Saks N.Y. ever!!! even tho' my SA said that she'll call N.Y tomorrow morning to get my box re-route to me, I will be calling them too..for sure:yes:.. I'm not ordering make up for god's sake..it's a $2495 bag!:s

Thank you ladies for your nice comments, I really appreciated them:yes::flowers:

You definitely should get some sort of discount or gift card for this mistake. I would be livid if I received a WOC instead of a $3000 bag. What if they had already shipped the bag out to that woman. She could have lied and told them that she received the right order, and she could have kept the bag. Let us know how this turns out. This is why I always get so nervous with charge sends.

That's exactly what I told her SA in Oregon, oh... the packaged was shipped already (a day after mine) is just that I had requested 2nd day air and hers went out ground, N.Y. store needs to put a re-route request to Fed Ex to come to me instead of her address...hopefully it's not too late:s

just ridiculous.... I would be so livid, I wouldnt be able to talk................It would have taken me a a day or two to get the words together to lay somebody out...
thats very careless with everyones- items, and personal information......

Something is definitely wrong with the locator system. I ordered the Purple Metallic and ended up getting the dark brown lambskin jumbo. How they could mess that up is beyond me...

I'm glad they are trying to correct that for you!