Need to vent!! no more Saks Locator for me!!!

balthus- :sad:WOW.wow are you serious, do this (it maybe be little but it may help) have your SA or the person that took your order to give you, your locator order # and which store shows that picked up your order, then you should call the store and ask them for the status of your order.

That's what I did yesterday, got my locator order number thu my SA and called them myself...because my SA informed me that she was going to call the store locater in the morning and she was going to TRY to call me later today because yesterday and today Badgley & Mischka were going to have a "private/dinner" w/her and another of her clients and she was going to be in and out from the store. so I said to her... well call them in the morning before Badgley & Mischka shows up in your store, LOL- she did called the store locater this morning and so did I, but along the way I know that I will be thinking twice regarding this particular SA :shocked: and the N.Y store... learned my lesson.:sad:

balthus- Glad to know- YAY:yahoo:, as for me: FED EX was not able to re-route the package back to me, SO the N.Y. store should be getting on Wed., they will open the box to see if my brown expandable bucket tote is in there, then it will be overnight it to me...If everthing goes well I should have it by Friday.
But I did received the Large Brown Sharpei tote from Bloomies, is beautiful but the leather seen sooo delicate that I'm a bit worried to keep it as an everyday bag...I'll need to compared both bags to find out which fits my needs better...will post pics. once I make my decision.:smile:..sometime next week:s