Need the extra push to buy...

You need to get 3....one for your birthday, one for making it through the semester with a super full load, and one as a reward for the hours at work....:graucho:

Now THAT is the kind of encouragement I need!!!!

-And a scarf print does sound excellent!

Thank you all for making me feel like I really do deserve something. It's hard to feel bad about when you have so many other wonderful women congratulating you and encouraging you to do something for yourself once and awhile. Thanks so much everyone! I am going to go to the boutique this weekend and pick something out! I will be sure to post pics of what I buy and my very happy, very large grin enjoying it!

Hope everyone has a great day, thanks for making mine so great.

You should absolutely buy the bag. I lost a significant amount of weight and my very first Coach bag was my present to myself. Now when I look at that bag I remember my accomplishment.

You should buy the bag so that you can remember this accomplishment that you've done!

Smiley - buy that bag and enjoy it! I teach at a career school and you would not believe the sob stories I hear constantly about how they can't come to my class b/c they have xyand z to take care of (or my favorite excuse ever - "it was raining, and I didn't have an umbrella), so the fact that you were working and going to school successfully ABSOLUTELY deserves a big 'ole reward.

Post pics once you reward yourself and be proud of everything you've done!

You absolutely deserve it! As long as all your bills are getting paid on time and you still have money to eat, then why shouldn't you be able to spend whatever you want after that, on something for yourself?? Especially considering how incredibly hard you've worked. Your bf should be glad you aren't like me, I would buy a couple things!

Well I definitely have the confidence I need to buy a new bag, the question is, what to I buy??

I am leaning towards something ergo, scarf print or turquoise. But I have really, really liked the watercolor stripe since it came out. I think it is so beautiful, fun, and summery for someone my age. Problem is, I am not in love with any of the bag styles per say. I thought I would like the watercolor hobo, but I saw it in person once and hated the shape of it! It looked so awkward. Does anyone disagree? Has anyone seen a "normal" shaped watercolor hobo? I need to be sold on it!

So I broke it down to these options:

Scarf print hobo

small turquoise hobo + small watercolor tote

chocolate cotton carly (medium?)

watercolor hobo + accordion wallet

I really love all of these options, so a push in any direction would be great!