Need some ideas

To be honest, I wouldn't buy anything until I knew that I wanted it for sure. But if you Are set on buying something, let Me give you My recommendations as a fellow mother. :smile: I had two children back to back and my favorite style is a small crossbody bag like a Woc. You can toss all that heavy baby stuff in a seperate diaper bag and put it in the stroller's basket. This way you can still have a nice outfit, easy access to your own stuff and feel light as a feather. It will also be practical to have a crossbody as you will be bending up and down a lot. Good luck with choosing your next bag!

I totally agree. I'm going to make sure and keep looking till I find something that I know for sure I'll use. I do have a DE Eva but wanted something a little bigger for everyday. Had an Alma BB in Epi turquoise but ended up selling her. I like the BB but guess it just wasn't for me. Or maybe the color was too light. I like dark blue. 😔 . I'll keep lookin. Thought of the Petit Now but it's a little over budget . Thank you so much for your help. ☺

Thank you everyone. I went to Prada, Gucci, LV and Burberry. I just couldn't find anything at Louis in the pricerange so I ended up with Burberry. The bag is really beautiful. The leather is so nice. Thank you again for all the suggestions.

Attachments

• 20160606_223239.jpg
    20160606_223239.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 30