Need some ideas

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi. I'm looking to get a new bag but just don't know what. I was looking at a Burberry but I think I want to stick with Louis. I have about 1500.00 possibly a couple hundred more. Selling a couple things. I'm looking for something with handles and a strap since I need to be hands free. Having a baby in Aug. ☺. Not looking for a diaper bag but it will be my daily bag. I was thinking of the Speedy B 25 in DE but already have an Empriente Speedy and a Monogram Seedy B 25. I'd love leather but it might be over budget, so thinking of something in DE maybe. Don't want to worry about vachetta. I would love any suggestions.
    Thank you so much. ☺
    Also I don't carry a lot so it doesn't need to be a big bag. Maybe even in Epi.

2. Alma BB in DE or Epi?

3. I find myself using my DE bags most of the time since I had my little girl (who is now one). There is always something gross to worry about with a baby and carefree DE makes life easier :smile:

4. I love my DE speedies. If you don't want another Speedy, then what about the Sienna?

5. My daily bag/diaper bag is my NF GM right now. But when I first had the baby, I used a Marc Jacobs diaper bag along with a Speedy B 35 DE so I could keep my hands free.

6. Just wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions. 😊

7. Second this idea!

8. I have two Speedy's, and recently got a Speedy B. It's honestly like a different bag! If you're near a store, put your things in it and try it on. :smile:

9. I like the Delightful, it's light and easy and big enough. Pretty worry free bag

10. I love my speedy b 30 in de. Carefree and hand free. I would also suggest pochette Metis.

11. Oh I just got my first alma bb and its in epi and I highly recommend it!!! Definitely check it out :smile: and congrats!! I use a little pottery barn backpack with my kid stuff in it just to keep in the car/stroller when I use small bags.

12. Thank you again . What about the Epi Petit Noe?

13. Pochette Metis? Very little vachetta

14. Siena or Alma BB in epi or DE

15. To be honest, I wouldn't buy anything until I knew that I wanted it for sure. But if you Are set on buying something, let Me give you My recommendations as a fellow mother. :smile: I had two children back to back and my favorite style is a small crossbody bag like a Woc. You can toss all that heavy baby stuff in a seperate diaper bag and put it in the stroller's basket. This way you can still have a nice outfit, easy access to your own stuff and feel light as a feather. It will also be practical to have a crossbody as you will be bending up and down a lot. Good luck with choosing your next bag!