Need Some Advice...Help!

Well the debate is over...I found an aquamarine city!!!! No sales tax + $150 gift card Love it!!!!

The anthracite twiggy is at Boca Raton and the Vert Gazon twiggy is at New Orleans!!

^^^I agree Nicole...it's more of a neutral and I think neutrals would look great in a city!!!
The Vert gazon will stay on my list for now....honestly I'd probably prefer Apple Green over the VG....but I must admit...I am a blues kind of person!

France: Anthra & plomb do look different in pics.....and since I have an anthra paddy I think I'd probably want those in a bigger bag (city)!

Hmmm...I could also go with an aquamarine twiggy that I also found....and maybe that's enough green....

VG goes perfect with my school (I go to Notre Dame LOL)!

I'd go with the VG, and search for the Anthracite in a larger bag. City, Work, Brief.

And BTW, I went to Purdue!!:tup:

Thanks all! I actually went with an aquamarine city! Hopefully I'll love it IRL!!! But I figured it might be one of the last ones floating around the country...so I jumped on it...and a $150 gift card to boot!

I would get the vert gazon if you want green. Its a true emerald green, most vert gazon bags have nice leather too. I also saw the periwinkle twiggy in person a while ago and it was beautiful, maybe you'd like that color. I think antracite looks best in the city and work style. Let us know what you get.:yahoo: