Need Some Advice from the H Ladies and Gents

Hmmmm.... how often are you in the habit of washing your wallets? Perhaps you could factor that in as you make your leather selection on the next one. Which H leather is er, "washable"?

Well, I do agree, no impulse purchases. But just in case this is perfect, I want to make you see it!

http://www.luxury-shops.com/1_search/detail.php?ID=4934&category=18&subcat=&designer=4

4934.jpg

http://www.luxury-shops.com/_img/upload_zurich/4934.jpg

Thanks Everyone !!!!
I think I am going to go into H just to look around and sleep on it for a couple weeks. I definitely have substitutes that I could use and those are making me feel really guilty. I LOVE the one on LZ and that was the one I was thinking of. Or, just a plain card case like one someone got in BJ a while back.

And..No this was the first time I have ever washed a wallet. Chapsticks, yes, wallets no. The humorous, dare I say humorous considered I ruined a very nice wallet, thing is it wasn't even in my jean pocket or something...It was in the shirt and sock load..

Oh J.....that LZ wallet is BEAUTIFUL!!! And black Box calf! I see you with this one..................just.......don't wash it with your jeans.......

D, CB, MoT:

I think another adventure into SF H is in order!
Let's just give it a week or two so I can "take it slow"....

Actually, there are wallets that are washable! A canvas like material that is used in travel wallets. My older brother, who BTW could do much better in the wallet dept., uses one. For a guy who has croc and ostrich cowboy boots, the wash and wear wallet is a real come down!

Wallet choices are much harder than bag choices. I had my Bearn wallet in the box for the longest time until I could get my head around how to arrange credit cards etc. I finally decided to keep less cc in the wallet and use a little H zipper bag for cards I didn't need that much and extra receipts. Didn't want to stuff the bearn.

TRL - Trama Turgo posted a gorgy card case here some time back, but I can't locate the thread. She had bought it in Europe (Italy, I think...) and now I can't for the life of me remember the name of it (senior moment, clearly....). It was new, just in - and the US stores didn't have it yet. What I do remember is that it was fan-freakin-tabulous!

TT -- maybe you can fill us in again?

I remember that one!! It was gorgy but $$$ :crybaby: :crybaby:
I think it was truly a business card holder.

Someone recently received a blue jean cc holder with which she held her Amex..I remember seeing that picture! I was thinking somewhere along those lines.

Now that I think of it, isn't there something called a "Thill"? I can't remember anything about it except that I have it on my mental list to look at the next time I get to Hermes, because I am thinking of it for a card case. See if this works, LaVan has one:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/small-leather-items-34245.html#post623755

The Thill is quite handy and you can put cards and bills (folded) .. just not the best for coins. I think there's another one that kind of looks the same as the Thill but can even hold more things.